Im sick of this .
Alright guys . i know this is annoying but i got sick of this shit

When im on gmod then i press the windows flag on the keyboard

Like this

http://blogs.windows.com/cfs-file.ashx/_...C91EBC.png

and then i press gmod to get back .. it takes while .. like 5 minutes to get back to the game..

i don't want this shit .. like there's any solution for this ? like when im on gmod .. i want to get to desktop and then when i press gmod i get back to the game immediately ! not 5 minutes to get back

thanks to you all again.

My old computer took a while to load GMod back up after accidentally pressing the Windows key, but now with my new computer it loads back instantly. Probably just the hardware.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
When I used to have windows 7 this annoyed the *** out of me
With windows 8 however I am able to instantly getting back to GMOD

Other than that, I have no other solution
Go to your game library, right click on Garry's Mod > Properties > Launch options and paste this there: -windowed -noborder

Although you will lose some performance, still it's worth if you must wait 5 minutes, with these commands you will be able to instantly switch between garry's mod and everything else.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • D0ctor
What are your hardware specs?
I always run in window mode as I'm always alt-tabing
(06-08-2013, 01:30 PM)Freezak Wrote: Go to your game library, right click on Garry's Mod > Properties > Launch options and paste this there: -windowed -noborder

Although you will lose some performance, still it's worth if you must wait 5 minutes, with these commands you will be able to instantly switch between garry's mod and everything else.

I had the same problem until recently when a friend told me to do this ^ now my gmod open in about 2 or 3 seconds. Great advice again FreezakCheese

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.