Chimpballs Unban request
Rainbow 
Your name: (Steam friends name) ChimpBalls

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 24943

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Jokhah

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) punchwhoring cars,Hydraulicing bodies,FailRP,Moderator Disrespect Banned By Jokhah Increased by Grub

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me, MiXEN, Jokhah.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I joined the server with a couple friends after we hadn't played in a while and although I didn't intend to exactly "roleplay" I also didn't intend on minging the server and being as annoying as I was.
I did hydraulic some bodies, I was probably failrping, and I was knocking on cars. But the thing that most compelled Jokhah to ban me would probably have been the things we were calling him. We had all been on teamspeak a little earlier and me and my friend weren't sure how to say his name so we just called him something he didn't like.
Although it was all in good fun, we didn't listen to him when he asked us to stop and just call him Jokhah. Although after that immature things were done by both of us, we both apologized to eachother and I am sorry that I didn't stop when I did.
I have served about half of my ban so far and if I could come back to fearless, I would roleplay properly and do my best to obey the rules and standards of the servers.

:All of the above is directly from Chimp as i am just serving as a temporary median.
-Smiles
(06-08-2013, 03:48 AM)Smiles Wrote: I didn't intend to exactly "roleplay"

Why join an RP server then?
This was your 9th ban for blatant mingery.
(06-08-2013, 10:35 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(06-08-2013, 03:48 AM)Smiles Wrote: I didn't intend to exactly "roleplay"

Why join an RP server then?

We joined to mess around. Driving around, raiding, etc. We didn't intend on breaking rules, although it did not turn out like that in the end.

(06-08-2013, 11:57 AM)Killjoy Wrote: This was your 9th ban for blatant mingery.

I'm not exactly sure what you would classify as "blatant mingery" but I can give you my side of what happened on some of them.
dont jump on people - This was my first day on the server and I was not aware that it would kill people.
Way to many Costum doors + Unrealistic base (Doom Fort) You know the rules - I had just spawned a base with 3 fading doors to show someone then 30 seconds later I got banned and I had never intended on using it to base.
(ban lifted before expired) Voted perm, abusing car inventory glitch and spreading it around - Not sure how putting my car away is blatant mingery.
cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering - I joined, saw that I had forgotten to remove the scripts before I joined that time and then disconnected.
(ban lifted before expired) Several Bad bans and now installed hacks - Just a result of the cheating/hacking ban.
I am also unclear of what a "bad ban" would be. In my opinion, RDM or propkill would be more serious than spawning a prop and climbing on it or hostaging someone on the street.
Chimp, although I do like you as a person... You seem to enjoy to mess around on the server, and that's understandable; but you did it way more than anyone else. I've watched you multiple times minging around, and to be honest I've actually never seen you host an RP. Joining the server to "Mess around" isn't an excuse by any means. You join to screw with people, and try to work around the rules while doing so. It's not acceptable. If you want to have any chance of getting unbanned, you might want to rethink your mindset.
(06-09-2013, 03:56 PM)Vauld Wrote: Chimp, although I do like you as a person... You seem to enjoy to mess around on the server, and that's understandable; but you did it way more than anyone else. I've watched you multiple times minging around, and to be honest I've actually never seen you host an RP. Joining the server to "Mess around" isn't an excuse by any means. You join to screw with people, and try to work around the rules while doing so. It's not acceptable. If you want to have any chance of getting unbanned, you might want to rethink your mindset.

I know that my attitude and play style on the server has not always been acceptable and I am not trying to make an excuse or justify the things I did in anyway. I am simply trying to explain what happened. And I know that I need to rethink my mindset, that is why I said that I would do my best to obey the rules if I was unbanned. I know the things I have done and way I have acted is not right and I have learned from the consequences that were delt to me.
Reading this appeal made me want to permanently ban you, since all you do is mess around.