I was banned for something I didn't do
Your name: Jakeycuz

Your ban ID: 14614

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Scamming

Involved: me?? other ppl ??

Why we should unban you: Well I know for a fact i never tried scamming someone, so this is a false ban, I just returned to G-mod after not playing for a while to find out I was banned from your server, and then i found it was perma ban. This made me upset as i love this server and i didn't try scamming someone as it goes against my morals as a person. thanks for taking your time to read this request.
I see no reason why Rux would lie? Before a possible unban I'd like to see some concrete evidence that you wouldn't be a detriment to the server if I unbanned you.
(06-22-2013, 10:50 AM)Faustie Wrote: I see no reason why Rux would lie? Before a possible unban I'd like to see some concrete evidence that you wouldn't be a detriment to the server if I unbanned you.
well it is really hard to give you evidence cos of how long ago it was. i dont have any of my old gameplay as i got rid of it ages ago as i did not play anymore, so the only thing i can really say is i did not scam anyone as it goes against my believes and morals, its something i could never bring my self to do , so the only thing you can do is just take my word. but even if i was that kind of person , i would obv do it again and get banned straight away. so because there is no sort of evidence i can give you just have to have a little faith in humanity and trust me.
Denied.