I cant really believe i got banned for this.
Your name: Mr.LittleFinger

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3602824

Banning Admin: S.J

Ban Length:1 day ( i believe)

Reason for the ban: Propbashing my car

Why we should unban you: Ok so the rp was on a bit of a lul. So i was going to rp being in a car accident as my ingame friend was in the paramedic job. So i was outside city, no one was around. I was trying to flip my car, then i would call faustie saying id been hurt. (may not be the best rp admitatly). So S.J must have seen me trying to flip my car with a prop, and he chucked me up in the air with his phys gun , killing me.

I can understand that. I can kinda see how it looked. So i said in the ooc
"I was just trying to rp i was in a car crash, i was trying to flip my car." It was after that i got banned for prop bashing. But this is what confuses me. I got banned after posting that. Not after u actually did the crime. S.J basically got pissed off that I posted it. Cause it seems to be like really iv been banned for stating why i was doing it.

I just find the ban unfair considering i was banned after stating why i was doing it. (BTW S.J didnt even ask why i did it, so it wasnt like he was giving me time to give a reason before he banned. It was 5 minutes between my reason and the crime, inbetween S.J didnt mention it, i only got banned after stating the reason)
You can never ever under any circumstances flip your car with a prop, your car even flew ontop of a roof.
So I kick or slay you don't even remember and you come back and go like: wtf s.J. the least you could do is ask me why I was doing it and bla bla bla and there was the backtalk again so I banned you.

Also these 5 minutes you talk about was after I slayed you and when you were backtalking..
and those 5 minutes weren't nearly 5 minute
-Signature removed-
S.J what back talk? I said " SJ I was just trying to rp a car crash ." Thats not Back talk. "and there was the backtalk again" Your making it seem like there was more than that? Cause i dunno if you noticed but i said that one sentance and then you banned me? You didnt mention any back talk in ur ban reason -_- I find it ironic that on the session you join, visual also posts admin abuse on you.
(06-02-2011, 02:57 PM)Daniboy111 Wrote: S.J what back talk? I said " SJ I was just trying to rp a car crash ." Thats not Back talk. "and there was the backtalk again" Your making it seem like there was more than that? Cause i dunno if you noticed but i said that one sentance and then you banned me? You didnt mention any back talk in ur ban reason -_- I find it ironic that on the session you join, visual also posts admin abuse on you.

Maybe that would be cause I enforce the rules rather strong and don't go lightly over minges.

And I didn't mention it cause it was rather lightly but even still you can not ever propbash your car...
Cause then we have to come to flip it over and if your gonna propbash it over people WILL die, cause I saw you bashing your car it actually landed on the roof of the rebels.
Propbashing is not allowed thus you got banned.
-Signature removed-
One i checked no one was around . And two "Propbashing is not allowed thus you got banned." But i go back to my original statement ,

"I can understand that. I can kinda see how it looked. So i said in the ooc
"I was just trying to rp i was in a car crash, i was trying to flip my car." It was after that i got banned for prop bashing. But this is what confuses me. I got banned after posting that. Not after u actually did the crime. S.J basically got pissed off that I posted it. Cause it seems to be like really iv been banned for stating why i was doing it.

I just find the ban unfair considering i was banned after stating why i was doing it. (BTW S.J didnt even ask why i did it, so it wasnt like he was giving me time to give a reason before he banned. It was 5 minutes between my reason and the crime, inbetween S.J didnt mention it, i only got banned after stating the reason) "

And you said you "enforce the rules rather strong and don't go lightly over minges." Well then why did you not just ban me after you saw me doing it? It was after i posted why you banned me. Your contradicting your self S.J. Fact is you just got pissed off that i didnt keep my mouth shut -_-
If he banned you without giving you a chance to explain, you'd still be on the forums, complaining about that.

Using props to kick your vehicle around is dangerous, you can never know where your car will fly and whom it might kill. Also, it seems to me your ban was less than 24 hours, since it will be lifted at 6 AM (GMT) tomorrow.
Thats 24 hours.
It was put in place at ....12 am last night.
You could just crash it into a lampost, would allow you to still rp without bashing your car around.
Well if I were too actually just ban you without letting you finish your sentence it would be rude and you'd be raging harder.
There is no reason at all that justifies propbashing your car and especially not as violently as you cause it landed on the roof of the rebel spawn.
Dude, I have never seen you before. I don't get pissed cause you don't keep your mouth shut.
I just let you finish and then banned you.
I don't care if you had a reason, I even care less if you say anything back.
You got what you deserved for propbashing a car lol.

I did ban you after I saw you do it.
Just not the same second, your saying there was 5 minutes in between, I just let you finish what ever you were saying cause I saw "typing" above your head and then banned you.
-Signature removed-
Which is a fair point i admit, I just wanted to go for effect. There is no warnings is the problem, SJ could have just said dont prob bash ur car under any circumstance. But instead he picks be and drops me to my death. Doesnt say a word to me. Then when i state reason why i did it , then he bans. Atleast with the other admins they talk to me .