I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out.
Fact that we had to take up this case proves that a disturbance was caused.
(06-08-2013, 01:24 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Fact that we had to take up this case proves that a disturbance was caused.

I don't know what else to say. It is truly up to you guys. If you want to really talk to this I would really like to since typing conveys no emotion or tone. There is no way for me to truly be able to explain and answer all your questions here.

But I won't just give up, I want to handle this maturely and together.
Well it has been quite awhile and I haven't heard anything so I was wondering if a verdict has been given yet?
Well, you broke the rules, your story has shifted a few times and staff has absolutely no interest in lifting this suspension, the course of this appeal has done nothing but harm your credibility.
My story never shifted once? My credibility? Only one story has presented itself. There has not been multiple sides. Only one conclusive line of events. That makes no sense. Please show me where I have changed my story? What is the point of changing the truth? I have handled this very maturely, I don't see how my appeal has brought this in a bad direction besides what others might have said which in no way pertained to the problem at hand. Yet their input was still accounted for? If they had no right to write in here they should have been warned. For example Atrades wasn't there at the time of this happening, he just is trying to back me up but we told him that it isn't helping. What he said didn't have relevance.

While in Ted's case, as he was the one putting it on, he had full rights to post here along with Weecow admitting the misunderstanding. So what am I missing? I don't see how the "evidence" can be so against my truthful claim. When the only conclusive evidence and might I say, what I have admitted to, was spawning quite a few fountains. Not in a harmful way or in any of the other ways you have stated. But I did spawn 10 or so. According to you 12.

Edit: Also if you do not mind me asking. Why does staff have "no interest in lifting the ban". You really make it sound like what I have done is a complete travesty, and it truly feels like the context and actually situation are being thrown out the window. They weren't taken into account at the time of the ban being placed, and they are not now.
You've edited the OP when you've changed your approach and when questioned by various admins at different times in privacy, you've told everyone a different story.
No. I did not. I never changed it. Other than you suggesting I change the subject, because at the time I was a little angry. I changed that. My story for everyone was the same. Same story I put here. You also did not give me the example I nicely asked for. I really feel this has gone past my ban. Something else is wrong here. Truthfully this is unfair, you can get all mad at me, and tell me that I am not allowed to "fight" your choices. But this has not been a fair "trial" and not once have you spoken to me. I have spoke to probably every admin and mod and told them all the exact same story, maybe worded differently but all the same as my posts here. I still fail to see your accusations. Don't get mad at me cause I am trying to "defy" you. I am just sick of what I say meaning shit and the fact that one mans "eyewitness report" caused this entire thing, that man there after posting here that this was all a misunderstanding.

Edit: I am asking as kindly as I can, PLease do not treat me like a child with these, you should know better and these 1 sentence answers. I have been mature and respectful. I am an adult, on the same level of intelligence and maturity as you, I don't see why I can't be treated that way. You have not spoken to me once, yet every other person has. I want to know why you are so against trusting me, and why there always seems to be a new reason to keep this ban as "violent" sounding as it is.

Edit: I changed the title because you wrote this "so why set your appeal title to 'i have no clue why i was banned.'" I admit to being angry a little at the moment so I changed it to stay mature and civil.
You've stated that you've spawned so many fountains by accident, then you said it was messing about and at one point you claimed Weecow provoked you to do it.
Never said it was by accident. Ever. That would be a straight up lie. My definitive and the story I have shared with each person is that I spawned multiple fountains due to the fact that as we were waiting for Verzyn to get back I was "messing around" with the fountain prop putting it in place. After Weecow deleted them on me twiced I spawned multiple again "messing around" followed by myself saying "delete them now Weecow". Thinking he was A. Messing around with me or B. Just being a jerk. I was also under the impression he could hear me in the teamspeak he was in, which he admitted to being his fault. I never said he "provoked me" cause that makes it seem like he was badgering me on, trying to make me spawn more. Others might have said that but I simply stated due to his actions and deleting my props, which I thought was him joking or being a jerk, I spawned more to get the point across (Stop). Because he didn't when I asked. They were there after deleted moments later but in true fashion of not knowing he decided to take pictures then immediately send them to an admin without talking to me first. Which would have been as simple as turning his teamspeak mic on but as he stated to me personally he "doesn't like to talk since my english isn't that good".

So again these accusations are not all true and blown out of proportion.
What I find sketchy though, is that you told me directly that Weecow provoked you to do it. With this exact usage of words. I will assume you either lied to me back then or you start lying now to save your own ass, clearly you have been giving several different stories to several different people on several different occasions, and now again.