I know why I was banned. But would like a chance to talk this out.
Your name: [FL:RP]Rolorox

Your ban ID: 32977

Banned by: Killjoy

Reason: Prop spam, propkilling, disrupting others' RP

Involved: No clue

Why we should unban you: I have no recollection of this happening and I would really appreciate for it to be explained. All I have done today is do a Bumper car RP. I was talking to some people in TS setting it up and while we were waiting for Pavilion to get back I spawned a Fountain. Weecow deleted it, so I spawned another, and he deleted it so I spawned 13 and we were joking around, I then proceeded to delete them right after as pavilion returned. Other than that which we were inside cub foods the entire time, nothing of this happened.
For the record, Rolorox never prop killed anyone and giving him 20 days plus is a bit excessive especially since the only thing he is guilty of is a light prop spam which was deleted right after, had it been a legit issue requiring admin help Kill joy would've taken care of it himself without the report from weecow. Also stating if weecow hadn't been a minge and deleted the props rolorox was spawning the spam wouldn't have happened at all. As for the 'disrupting others RP' Ted was the creator of the RP and he stated himself that it did not disrupt the RP in anyway, especially since it was still in the building stages.
Propspam and disrupting RP stays, added "attempted" before the propkill bit, since eyewitness testimonials sure make it look like you tried to kill a few people.

You know you spammed props and messed around, so why set your appeal title to "i have no clue why i was banned." Also, Atrades - what is your relevance to this case?

You've been here long enough to know better, so give me one good reason why I should consider your behavior acceptable and lift this ban.
I was running the Bumper car RP. When this situation happened we were still in the building stage of the RP, so props were being spawned around the place. This making the few props that got spawned normal for the "Building stage of the RP"

I said over my microphone at one point to try add some detail to the place. Thus Rolorox spawned a fountain to try liven the place up. Weecow (Joking around) deleted Rolo's fountain, therefore as I think we were all joking around rolo spawned several fountains. But no harm was done.

As I was a witness for this, I personally think this was blown out of perspective.

Rolorox meant no harm to anyone while doing so and quite honestly was actually helping me with my RP by decorating. I noticed a part of his ban reason was " disrupting others' RP" this was not the case what so ever. I was running the RP that he supposedly disturbed and this was not the case.

Him and weecow were also quite heavily involved in my RP and so this is a surprise to me.. as weecow showed no indication that it was "harming him". Aslo when weecow deleted rolo's props we also though he was joking about, as I just asked rolo to spawn it.

overall as a witness to this, from my point of view I believe this was blown way out of perspective. Rolorox being the great RPer that he is would have never meant for anybody to be harmed.
The context here is all wrong. Weecow has pictures of my fountains. In TS I said "Lets liven this place up with my specialty prop" (the fountain) Which weecow then deleted and I said "Weecow leave it" Placing another which he then deleted. Now thinking he was joking I spawned in about 8 or so and he just looked around responding with "Rolo" "What the hell?" As we were all starting to build and messing around as others like Ted and Dwip can agree I took it playfully so I said in Teamspeak "Weecow don't ruin my fountains" To which Pavilion returned and I deleted them all so that Ted could place his dupe.

Weecow just took these pictures and showed them to a "moderator" as he stated without context. The "moderator" then reported it to Termin who talked to Killjoy and then I was banned. Termin came in and asked me about it but I was never told to explain the situation, He said "why did you spawn a bunch of fountains" to which I though was just him asking from the logs so I really didn't give an answer, I was not told to fully explain why and elaborate on the context.

Edit: I would also like to add I was one of the main people in this RP event and In no way would I ever ruin an event mine or else ware. The prop spam although momentary was a misunderstanding and did harm to no one. Did not kill anyone nor had I ever intended it to which seems to be the accusation.
(06-07-2013, 08:32 PM)Rolorox Wrote: The context here is all wrong. Weecow has pictures of my fountains. In TS I said "Lets liven this place up with my specialty prop" (the fountain) Which weecow then deleted and I said "Weecow leave it" Placing another which he then deleted. Now thinking he was joking I spawned in about 8 or so and he just looked around responding with "Rolo" "What the hell?" As we were all starting to build and messing around as others like Ted and Dwip can agree I took it playfully so I said in Teamspeak "Weecow don't ruin my fountains" To which Pavilion returned and I deleted them all so that Ted could place his dupe.

Weecow just took these pictures and showed them to a "moderator" as he stated without context. The "moderator" then reported it to Termin who talked to Killjoy and then I was banned. Termin came in and asked me about it but I was never told to explain the situation, He said "why did you spawn a bunch of fountains" to which I though was just him asking from the logs so I really didn't give an answer, I was not told to fully explain why and elaborate on the context.

After the server crashed and got up again, we wanted to do that Bumper Cars RP, we were all standing inside the cub foods where you spawned the first fountain, I didn't know why you spawned that so I deleted the prop you spawned another one and I deleted that aswell. I had no clue you were messing around with me/us, when you spawned more of those fountains, I didn't know what you were doing so I said "Rolo" "What the hell?", I took some screen shots just in case. I didn't know why you did it so I spoke to a moderator about it, and he reported it to Termin and from there I didn't know what happened.

I didn't hear you say "Weecow leave it" or "Weecow don't ruin my fountains", I had my volume muted or I didn't have my headset on. So I assumed you were prop spamming, and when you tried to propkill pavilion I started to talk to the moderator. I even send you a message on steam trying to contact you but you didn't respond either.

I can agree with the fact that you were messing around which I didn't know you were, and after trying to contact you I thought this was sirious. Also I can agree this is misunderstood from my side, due to me not hearing everything in TS, and that rolorox was not responding on steam

We both made our mistakes, I didn't listen to the TS, He didn't respond to my messages.
(06-07-2013, 08:30 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Propspam and disrupting RP stays, added "attempted" before the propkill bit, since eyewitness testimonials sure make it look like you tried to kill a few people.

You know you spammed props and messed around, so why set your appeal title to "i have no clue why i was banned." Also, Atrades - what is your relevance to this case?

You've been here long enough to know better, so give me one good reason why I should consider your behavior acceptable and lift this ban.

i was in the teamspeak and server while the RP was happening.
Ok, so it's normal to spawn 12 fountains?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I am not justifying my actions as normal in any way. It wasn't a highly intellectual decision but It doesn't mean the intentions are of what I am accused.

To explain the exact moment I spawned a Fountain. As those who know there is a running joke that when someone asks "what would look good here" I spawn a fountain as my go to prop. Ted and the others jokingly agreed it was perfect, we were all in TeamSpeak including Weecow so I was under the impression he could hear everything.

Weecow proceeded to delete the prop to where I said "Weecow do not delete it, just leave it" and the others agreed so I thereafter spawned another to which Weecow deleted again. Thinking he was listening and deleting all my props to be a playful jerk (not calling him a jerk) I spawned roughly 10, as you say 12 and said "Now delete it Weecow". Again thinking he was listening I see him write in LOOC "Rolo" "What the hell man" and thinking he is not serious as he gave no indication I just shrugged it off then using Z deleted them all as Pavilion returned and we continued to Build the area.

I know what I did was against the rules AKA "Propspamming" I just think in context although not a smart decision at the time more of on a whim, I made a attempt to joke around instead of getting mad at this. I then immediately deleted these props not wanting to come off as a rule breaker and continued to seriously build.
I could not help but notice part of the ban reason, "disturbing others" from my point of view this would have been impossible. The area that we were building in, cub foods, had only the people who I asked for them to help. This would make disturbance out of the question as nobody, except the people building with me, would have noticed the fountains being placed.

Also if you would like a list of who was present I could create one. This may help as you will get their views and may manage to piece together the context of the situation.