BR on The dealer and [FL:RP]Verdag
(06-06-2013, 07:22 PM)Pringled Wrote: Kind of expected that you would change your post and leave out that I killed your friend, got a print screen before that tough that is now added to the BR. And if I ask you to please ddos the servers, would you do that? No you would not, so neither should you kill me. I was merely checking how far you would go.

I forgot that comment . you killed my friend before the server restarted. i forgot that was NLR.
I'm confused .. What was the reason to raid ? and why was he killed ?

P.S.: 1.If he is no threat to you (in a raid) and he's surrendering you hostage him not kill him.
(06-07-2013, 11:23 AM)WeedMarley Wrote: I'm confused .. What was the reason to raid ? and why was he killed ?

P.S.: 1.If he is no threat to you (in a raid) and he's surrendering you hostage him not kill him.

Reason to raid: we saw the security he had and we got suspicious. he didn't really surrender. He ran towards us, making us treatned. ( he ran to the bullets as you saw in the vid)
(06-07-2013, 08:59 AM)verdag Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 07:22 PM)Pringled Wrote: Kind of expected that you would change your post and leave out that I killed your friend, got a print screen before that tough that is now added to the BR. And if I ask you to please ddos the servers, would you do that? No you would not, so neither should you kill me. I was merely checking how far you would go.

I forgot that comment . you killed my friend before the server restarted. i forgot that was NLR.

I think someone with over 140 hours played and 6 bans on record should remember the rule NLR at all times, especially when you are shooting someone. Furthermore, revenge killing is not allowed, and besides that I had not been online earlier that day so I don't really know what occasion you are referring to when "I killed one of your friends".

(06-07-2013, 11:35 AM)verdag Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 11:23 AM)WeedMarley Wrote: I'm confused .. What was the reason to raid ? and why was he killed ?

Reason to raid: we saw the security he had and we got suspicious. he didn't really surrender. He ran towards us, making us treatned. ( he ran to the bullets as you saw in the vid)

So... you raid every house that has a fading door tool door? That is a lot of random raiding. And how threatening can an unarmed man be exactly?
(06-07-2013, 01:51 PM)Pringled Wrote:

I think someone with over 140 hours played and 6 bans on record should remember the rule NLR at all times, especially when you are shooting someone. Furthermore, revenge killing is not allowed, and besides that I had not been online earlier that day so I don't really know what occasion you are referring to when "I killed one of your friends".

So... you raid every house that has a fading door tool door? That is a lot of random raiding. And how threatening can an unarmed man be exactly?

We tought you were armed and ran towards us. No, i saw a keypad guarding the hallway and tought that you had some stuff. if you did it in a room without windows, we would not raid you at all. Many with 300 hours raid becauce of the fading doors they see.
(06-07-2013, 02:03 PM)verdag Wrote:

We tought you were armed and ran towards us. No, i saw a keypad guarding the hallway and tought that you had some stuff. if you did it in a room without windows, we would not raid you at all. Many with 300 hours raid becauce of the fading doors they see.

If that is true, I guess that a lot of the players with 300 hours that are banned are banned because of random raid. What was the reason for thinking that I was armed, or that I would even shoot you if I was armed, as I know well enough that shooting another Corleone is against the rules.
(06-07-2013, 02:17 PM)Pringled Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 02:03 PM)verdag Wrote:

If that is true, I guess that a lot of the players with 300 hours that are banned are banned because of random raid. What was the reason for thinking that I was armed, or that I would even shoot you if I was armed, as I know well enough that shooting another Corleone is against the rules.

For the last time. You had a suit on. Whi i tought that you were armed 1. you walked towards us 2. we raided you. Of course we tought you were armed.
you can't raid because someone has a security system ... You need proof of him having something behind that keypad before you raid ....
(06-07-2013, 03:17 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: you can't raid because someone has a security system ... You need proof of him having something behind that keypad before you raid ....

Sorry. forgot that Sad
(06-07-2013, 03:20 PM)verdag Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 03:17 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: you can't raid because someone has a security system ... You need proof of him having something behind that keypad before you raid ....

Sorry. forgot that Sad

You forgot a lot of things it seems. Did you by any chance also forget that clicking with a weapon in your hand can kill another player?