BR on The dealer and [FL:RP]Verdag
Name of player: The dealer and [FL:RP]Verdag

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63520701 and STEAM_0:0:50171513

Time in GMT: around 19:00 - 20:00

Server: v33x

Summary:
I was building my contra base when I heard footsteps. I switched to my camera view and saw two Corleone's (while I was also a Corleone and they knew that I lived here) raiding my house randomly. Then when I opened the gate one of them started shooting, then they ran away while I got their names. Finally, I decided to check if they would actually RDM another Corleone, and they actually did that.

Edit: Also, Verdag is lying in the BR comments. I got a print screen before he could edit it out luckily, which I also included in the BR now.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=957qzjEF6...e=youtu.be

and the normal link to the video, as my last BR's video was for some strange reason not accesible (just add another w at the begining). ww.youtube.com/watch?v=957qzjEF6zI&feature=youtu.be

I managed to get a print screen before he could edit his message claiming that I killed one of his friends (in other words, him lying on a BR). If the picture is not visible enough, here is the link: http://oi39.tinypic.com/2n9lli.jpg

[Image: 2n9lli.jpg]
not random we saw the protective base. We saw it trough the windows AND you asked to get killed (proof to: you asked to get killed is in the video)
Even you have to admit that it is kind of a big fail to claim that I killed one of your friends while I have 0 kills (as can be seen in at 0:06 in the video). The logs can also be checked for the fact that I did not even take out a weapon at any point this evening. But very well, lying can be added to the bannable facts then. Oh, and a protective base is not a reason to raid, especially not when I am a Corleone too.
(06-06-2013, 07:12 PM)Pringled Wrote: Even you have to admit that it is kind of a big fail to claim that I killed one of your friends while I have 0 kills (as can be seen in at 0:06 in the video). The logs can also be checked for the fact that I did not even take out a weapon at any point this evening. But very well, lying can be added to the bannable facts then. Oh, and a protective base is not a reason to raid, especially not when I am a Corleone too.

I actually forgot that you were corleone. I'm sorry about that. Thinking but you have to admit. The suit is kinda comfusing.
Kind of expected that you would change your post and leave out that I killed your friend, got a print screen before that tough that is now added to the BR. And if I ask you to please ddos the servers, would you do that? No you would not, so neither should you kill me. I was merely checking how far you would go.
(06-06-2013, 07:22 PM)Pringled Wrote: Kind of expected that you would change your post and leave out that I killed your friend, got a print screen before that tough that is now added to the BR. And if I ask you to please ddos the servers, would you do that? No you would not, so neither should you kill me. I was merely checking how far you would go.

Still, you can't be asked to get killed. Against the rules + we were gonna kill you to raid you.
(06-06-2013, 07:24 PM)verdag Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 07:22 PM)Pringled Wrote: Kind of expected that you would change your post and leave out that I killed your friend, got a print screen before that tough that is now added to the BR. And if I ask you to please ddos the servers, would you do that? No you would not, so neither should you kill me. I was merely checking how far you would go.

Still, you can't be asked to get killed. Against the rules + we were gonna kill you to raid you.

This is my last respone for now, you are only making it worse for yourself. You know well enough that in this context I was not asking to get killed because my hunger was low or anything, I was checking how far you would go as stated above. This can also be seen as RP, as in real life you could also provoke a burglar so that he can be send to jail for a longer period of time after he hits you. And for the last time, you can not random raid, RDM or kill someone of your own group (Corleone in this case).
(06-06-2013, 07:27 PM)Pringled Wrote:

This is my last respone for now, you are only making it worse for yourself. You know well enough that in this context I was not asking to get killed because my hunger was low or anything, I was checking how far you would go as stated above. This can also be seen as RP, as in real life you could also provoke a burglar so that he can be send to jail for a longer period of time after he hits you. And for the last time, you can not random raid, RDM or kill someone of your own group (Corleone in this case).

Sadly, you used a suit. I thought you were a citizen and not a corleone . Not random. Saw the protection. Killed ya becauce we weren't sure if you had a gun or not.
(06-06-2013, 07:29 PM)verdag Wrote:

Sadly, you used a suit. I thought you were a citizen

Alright then, this is the last one. 1: when you see a suit, you automatically think that the player wearing it is a citizen? 2: you are aiming at me multiple times from close up (as seen in the video), most people can see the difference between purple and green.
(06-06-2013, 07:35 PM)Pringled Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 07:29 PM)verdag Wrote:

Sadly, you used a suit. I thought you were a citizen

Alright then, this is the last one. 1: when you see a suit, you automatically think that the player wearing it is a citizen? 2: you are aiming at me multiple times from close up (as seen in the video), most people can see the difference between purple and green.

1. actually no, but most of the time i do. when i speak, i remember and pay more attencion. my microfone glitched, so i typed all the time ( i focus better when speaking. this is a short version)
2.i Cincerly didn't pay attencion to the colour of your name and had a concert on my brain while i were raiding. that made my thinking even worse