A-Level Maths
Well guys thought i would put myself out there by saying, if anyone needs help with A-Level Maths i would be more than happy to oblige. I am posting this as a couple of my mates were struggling with it and said that i was more than helpful. The C4 exam which i done today was "Not too bad" they said and they also remarked that i helped alot. So just PM me if you want or talk to me via Steam or LoL (Dermy The Mighty) if u have it. And Good Luck with exams!
The following 1 user Likes Dermy's post:
  • GRiiM
Very nice of you to offer support to people for their exams. Smile
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Dermy
Won't be doing AS for 3 years and A2 for 4 years. Thanks for offering anyway. I am planning on doing further maths in A-Levels.
Regards,
aviator
And if anyone needs help with D-level maths just contact me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
https://www.khanacademy.org/#browse

If I ever needed help with math or any subject I used this sight.

Very helpful.

Oh and Heart you dermy
Wasn't one of the further maths papers for June 6th leaked? My friend thought the leaked paper was easier than the replacement one they got, but I think he got on alright anyway.

And I didn't know about Khan Academy, so thanks for that Fultzy! Will probably use it for biology.
(06-06-2013, 03:24 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Very nice of you to offer support to people for their exams. Smile

Well i try Smile
Eh screw maths, join the military.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Dermy
This could be handy, I plan on taking further maths next year.
(06-09-2013, 08:49 AM)Adman Wrote: This could be handy, I plan on taking further maths next year.

Well i didn't do further myself, but if you ever need help with good old vanilla A-Level maths then i'd be happy to help Smile