Dutchy

SteamID:
Commander's - STEAM_0:1:41697574
Kulthro's - STEAM_0:1:59777044
Dutchy's - STEAM_0:1:32035180

Time in GMT: 14:00 (+-) 20 mins

Server: 33x

Summary:

Commander - Basic Government rule #2 Do not randomly search houses for contraband.

Kulthro - Basic Government rule #2 Do not randomly search houses for contraband.
Before they issued a warrant (Randomly) Basic Government rule #4
Don't abuse the keypad cracker when you are working with the government, you need a search warrant.

Dutchy - FailRP (Helping the SRU raid as a citizen (No custom job applied)) Randomly raiding
General Rule #15 It's not allowed to roleplay raping or other sexual abuse. (Being a female prostitute)

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Cef2dHC...tube_gdata

EDIT: Just another part of the story, I had no contraband within my building. So there is no possible way of saying I did. (An admin could maybe check the logs to prove that I did not place any.)

EDIT 2 : Later somebody returned and arrested me, then raided for the 2nd time. (Logs will be needed to find out who) the time was about 14:40?
Issued the warrant in a radio before I searched and before I entered the premices. It was not a random raid as you had the whole area blocked off with walls. You were in the corleone district and you weren't one, so my suspicions grew high.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(06-06-2013, 01:31 PM)Kulthro Wrote: Issued the warrant in a radio before I searched and before I entered the premices. It was not a random raid as you had the whole area blocked off with walls. You were in the corleone district and you weren't one, so my suspicions grew high.

Basic Government rule #2 Do not randomly search houses for contraband.
I just said it wasn't random because you had walls around the whole entire building and you were in the corleone district, and had 2 gates. I had growing suspicion.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Ok, so because I had walls around my house securing the area gives you the right to raid? I don't think that is the case. Therefore making it a random raid on my building.

Edit: Also you said I was in the Corleone district, this is not a valid reason to "raise your suspicion". They are villas, not related to crime in any way.
Now, I didn't read the other replys, but I didn't see what Commander Cookies did, but I was driving and the other two shot me, and stole my car, and drove away with it, and they were both SRU, or SUR, so I think they should be baned to.
(Dutchy, and Kulthro)
(RDM)

They were leing saying that they didn't take it, I was gona report them but I didn't have something to record with to show, please ban them, they been making FearlessRP look really bad, plus in the video, One of they said the n word, I won't say it but I heard it.
I don't know if this helps at all but I was being harassed the other day by all 3 of these guys while commander cookies was tazing one of my friends on the server for no reason, Just for the record.
Helping the SRU? In what manner? They agreed to taking me back to the Nexus after they're done with their contraband search and I followed them in. If you can't take banter I feel sorry for you bro
(06-06-2013, 03:02 PM)DutchyGoesHamInnit Wrote: Helping the SRU? In what manner? They agreed to taking me back to the Nexus after they're done with their contraband search and I followed them in. If you can't take banter I feel sorry for you bro

Helping the SRU because you followed them in while they were "raiding" with a gun loaded. This is FailRP in the sense that the SRU allowed a citizen to have a gun out. but also from the citizen's point of view that they were getting involved in SRU business. Which is usually quite secretive.

Them agreeing to take you back to nexus has nothing to do with the ban request as it was after the event.
Approved.