Unjustified ban for CDM.
I'm refeering to the fact that you stated that I'm not paying attention to the argument in the OOC.
Wasn't an argument as stated in a earlier post. I still firmly declare you did not pay attention to it at all. If you did I wouldn't be stuck here appealing a CDM charge that was unrightfully placed on me.. By you.
Right. As you can see in the image below, the black line shows how easily you could've went forward the Trabant is not speedy, nor does it have bad handling, so don't use that as an excuse. The red line indicates the way you choose to go, targeting people who are standing there.

[Image: a11af9f4f62e6a93a2539d56f1359cb2.png]

Then I hear you screaming something extremely loud, then "Steal this ***'s car" twice.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE FIRST POST. For the third time!

If you have followed the instructions.. You'll notice a SECURITY GUARD was driving tge trabant. I shot him up and stole his car. (which is why you hear that phrase)

Actually.. *sigh*
[Image: pitino-here-we-go.gif]

[Image: fmqfzr.png]
[Image: 2ntilnt.png]

I must have above average IQ. I need to go take one of 'dem tests be right back.
All makes sense now. Intentional CDM removed, RDM and random vehicular theft added.

Quote:[05:47:44] Furasian [SgtYoshi] (STEAM_0:1:19914434) Killed: toa697 (STEAM_0:0:56350456) using weapon_mad_mac10

Your attitude in this unban request doesn't help me realise that you're sorry for your language, therefore it stays.

Unban request denied.