Unjustified ban for CDM.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: Furasian[SgtYoshi] STEAM_0:1:19914434

Your ban ID: 32891

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: CDM (I accept that I used vuglar language

Involved: Multiple players

Why we should unban you: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=32899 Refer to the video in the ban request. If you look at the CDM incident... Pause on 0:27 As you can see this is a Security guard player. (Make sure to run in HD)
Then go to 0:37. I was playing as a gundealer. During this situation I almost got ran over by this trabant and unloaded my mac-10 on the car (as heard in 0:33)

This CDM charge has been unjust due to the lack of proper administration work by Narc. I can fully assure you he simply slammed the "accepted" stamp without looking into the matter.. OR EVEN WATCHING THE VIDEO CAREFULLY!

Narcotic.... What happened to that IQ you talked about man? C'mon!
State your exact ban reason, I'll review and prove that you have indees violated the rules later.
You banned me for CDM and bad language. I confessed to the bad language but NOT the cdm. Don't you DARE stack that on my charges.
Furasian was banned for: Intentional CDM x2, Racism.

I clearly did not seen but at 0:27 seconds into the video a "Security Guard was driving" "toa976 - He's already ban for 90 days". Then Furasian takes his car from him so he stops "Cdming". But Furasian will still have to pay his punishment for Racism.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...k9Zg#t=27s
-Gif removed-

Good call Narcotic.

I will say though I must've taken too much mountain dew because I talked about witches all the time when I was killing those trying to kill me..
I'd like to point out that using the clearly sarcastic tone here isn't going to help anything; best it stops.
(06-06-2013, 05:48 AM)Unhappy Furasian Wrote: You banned me for CDM and bad language. I confessed to the bad language but NOT the cdm. Don't you DARE stack that on my charges.

So what you say is that it's okay to go for an example RDM or propkill, just that you confess? It doesn't work like that here.
I killed someone attempting to kill me. No RDM occurred. If you wanna put that on me you got a heck load of people in that video you're gunna have to ban. I have not used any form of props to kill another player only a mac-10.

I got rifle ammo and a gun! What do I need props for?

Excuse the sarcasm. What's striking a cord was me and anonymous were talking over the BR in the OOC. Narc I guess wasn't paying attention to this conversation and just slapped the bans on.

*Talking not arguing* and nobody complained about it over the ooc. (Before someone tries slapping that we had a argument over OOC)
I was doing my job, doing BRs in the quiet hours of the server.

I was saying for an example, just in case you didn't notice that.

Now, let's look at it, you turned around the fenced cage you say, you could've gone far forward, yet you decided to turn right and scream something racist, doesn't exactly look unintentional to me.
Please follow the instructions on the first post before any more accusations are made. It was difficult to drive out yes. I thought the BR was about me backing into someone while doing so. As a matter in fact though this video shows I didn't.

And you were the one who accepted the br. That states you take full responsibility in the ban even if it was doing your job, right?