•More Lamborghini Murcielago Paintjobs•
Star 
Title of Suggestion: •More Lamborghini Murcielago Paintjobs•

Description: Adds more paintjobs for the Lamborghini Murcielago.
•Black (most important)
•Green
•Silver
•Paintjobs as seen on BMW

Why: Being the second most expensive car on the server and with such a nice interior it deserves more exterior attention. The Lamborghini Murcielago has only a few choices of colour and it seems like we're paying around three times the amount of the Mustang to get only a resin with better handling. More paint choice is a good way to add to this luxury sports car.
Black is already suggested.

Skins seem a bit dead to me on a car like this, I don't think they belong. What do you mean by Silver? I'm sure that colour is not included in the colours. While you wait for it, there's nothing wrong in sending a single private message to a staff member, the worst outcome may be that you get a no.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
(06-05-2013, 11:02 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Black is already suggested.

Skins seem a bit dead to me on a car like this, I don't think they belong. What do you mean by Silver? I'm sure that colour is not included in the colours. While you wait for it, there's nothing wrong in sending a single private message to a staff member, the worst outcome may be that you get a no.

Thanks Smile
The skins aren't that important to be honest. And by silver I mean grey pretty much.

I will contact SoulRipper or any admin available.

What do you think?
Already exists.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Then it's done