Being a Gun Dealer is paradise.
Every day, if there is a slot free for a Gun Dealer, I will take the slot, and open up a shop. I build the shop from scratch every time, and it usually resembles the same layout. distorted windows to prevent onlookers peeking in on goings on, counter, gun rack to my side, and a flashy sign above the door, all pretty standard fare.

I honestly did not expect people to be so civil, but the majority of transactions go smoothly. I take a little bit of profit, the customer gets what they want. What I didn't know was how peaceful yet amusing the job can be. I sell someone a gun, and I can simply sit and watch them go do something irresponsible with it, I can have a bodyguard come work for me for no reason other than to hang out in a cool place, I can make great trade deals with people. I have made more money doing the gun trade than I would have sitting around with a bunch of contra, and this is far more entertaining.

I honestly think it's gone a bit too far though:

[Image: 9Sx99dH.jpg]

So anyone have any amusing tales of Gun Dealer RP to share? Cheese
The following 2 users Like Porter's post:
  • Altoria, Joykill
You certainly are prepared with your prices sitting there. I should make a spreadsheet and have one for each one for my job I guess..
What's really fun is turning the gun market into a monopoly. Get one of your friends to take the other slot, open shop together, and slam prices up a good 30%. No one can complain.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 2 users Like Toxic's post:
  • GRiiM, tyyy1997
I used to play gundealer all the time, and even had a spreadsheet like yours right there, though it was written not printed.
Gundealer is a fun job.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Hmm, good idea with the price list there. I might make one for chef, BMD and gun dealer. And doctor. Interesting!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Nice that you take your job as Gundealer seriously.
Sad is that real dolalrs aint coming up Smile

But it's nice how you do it
I was seriously gonna print something simular like that out myself! I swear!

Haha, nice one though!

Can you pwwwwease share the document as I'm horribly lazy to make one myself?
Anyways: I love being a gundealer myself. There is a lot of profit in it if you just sell guns you have looted! Yesterday, I sould a couple of AWPs and such (which I only have looted from other players) and made a very nice profit for myself.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Floodify, ArcHammer