Random raid (oneshott)
Photo 
name: Oneshott
steam id: STEAM_0:1:22208299
time: what it says i posted it.
server: v2d
summary: i was president making a speech/broadcast for all to tune in and listen, then the rebels flooded in and told us to put down guns (we did) then they opened fire and killed me. RANDOM RAID! he says its for banning them even though i said they were un banned and for not taking meetings even though i got no request for one.

proof:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33dytfc&s=5

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2s8ll60&s=5
I dont see how this proofs everything, And on top of that we did not randomly shoot you, Your cops shot us , Which is FearRP. I dont see any proof of the incident itself
(06-05-2013, 10:53 AM)Oneshott Wrote: I dont see how this proofs everything, And on top of that we did not randomly shoot you, Your cops shot us , Which is FearRP. I dont see any proof of the incident itself

actually, i didnt break fear rp i stayed on stage and did what you said, it was my SRU that didnt, not me! this is proof that you had no reason to raid seeming that i lifted ban.
(06-05-2013, 11:49 AM)Elemental Wrote:
(06-05-2013, 10:53 AM)Oneshott Wrote: I dont see how this proofs everything, And on top of that we did not randomly shoot you, Your cops shot us , Which is FearRP. I dont see any proof of the incident itself

actually, i didnt break fear rp i stayed on stage and did what you said, it was my SRU that didnt, not me! this is proof that you had no reason to raid seeming that i lifted ban.

We let you know multiple times that we were being harassed by cops even after the ban was lifted, I requested multiple meetings and when we had you in a corner all your cops + SRU started breaking FearRP and just shooting us, You didnt say a word, And u got caught in crossfire. Simple as that.
(06-05-2013, 11:54 AM)Oneshott Wrote:

We let you know multiple times that we were being harassed by cops even after the ban was lifted, I requested multiple meetings and when we had you in a corner all your cops + SRU started breaking FearRP and just shooting us, You didnt say a word, And u got caught in crossfire. Simple as that.

i was miles away from the cops they were in the corner, i was on stage. and if you want to make a request straight to me instead of ooc (i would be metagaming i did something about it) use the '/request' command and the message will come straight to me in blue writing, but i didnt recieve any blue writing except for at the begginning of me being pres for the contra which i dealt with...
(06-06-2013, 01:32 AM)Elemental Wrote:

i was miles away from the cops they were in the corner, i was on stage. and if you want to make a request straight to me instead of ooc (i would be metagaming i did something about it) use the '/request' command and the message will come straight to me in blue writing, but i didnt recieve any blue writing except for at the begginning of me being pres for the contra which i dealt with...
I used a combo of advert and request. No OCC. Also the police ran inside and started shooting.
(06-06-2013, 04:36 PM)Oneshott Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 01:32 AM)Elemental Wrote:

I used a combo of advert and request. No OCC. Also the police ran inside and started shooting.
well i recieved no requests and i dont often reply to adverts, you shouldve pm me then i would have payed attention to it for sure and look out for the 'requests' you send.
Denied.

Evidence is not sufficient to issue a suspension.