Br on weed marley
Name of player: [FL:RP}Weed Marley

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24885074

Time in GMT: just before this post

Server: v2p

Summary: The pres had just announced a law so that you could not build outside the city i came across weed marley building near the river i asked her politely to move her house to the city, she swore at me and refused many times to move to move so i arrested her, the law was then changed to look more convincing "you may not have a house without an address" basicly the same law, after about 20 mins i came back to the same location she was still building once again i told her to move or be arrested Dan_the_wolf is my witness, she than got the admin (infernaw) to demote me, i got demoted and she carried on building, we were arguing in ooc for a while and i eventually made my way back to her house i told her (in ooc) i was only doing my job and that she had no reason to call an admin, thats when she rdmed me. i called infernaw and it ended up in a "no RDM case" but i have my evidence here.

as you can see this is a bit of a long story, she had no reason to kill me and i think infernaw got the wrong understanding of this... hopefully some admins here will sort this out...

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=150478955
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=150481716
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=150479006

BTW i was a cop before getting demoted

BTW i was a cop before getting demoted
I never demoted you. You were both Citizens when I received a call about this case.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I would like to here Weed Marley's reason for killing you.
(06-04-2013, 09:30 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I never demoted you. You were both Citizens when I received a call about this case.

well how did i get demoted from cop then?
I was either AFK or not even online at that time. Must've been the President.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(06-05-2013, 10:07 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I was either AFK or not even online at that time. Must've been the President.

oh ok
The law was no building without an address ! I was building when u came at me and arrested me even after i told you that i have no adress because i'm still building ; i returned after a while the law was still no building without and address and i continued building when he came again but this time he didnt arrested me because the president demoted him . After demotion he broke nlr and came as citizen ad start complaining about why was he demoted and i gave him over 10 warnings to leave my property or i will consider him hostile and open fire . Logs can be checked to confirm

P.S : Why didn't you printscreen the conversation before i killed you ?

Edit : When you broke NLR and came as civilian I showed you the finished building and you've seen the address panel didn't you ? I forgot to mention that when I asked the president why I have been arrested he said you and the other cop that was with you asked a warrant on me for shooting at you witch it wasn't true ; that was the 2nd reason the president demoted you both.
(06-06-2013, 07:18 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: The law was no building without an address ! I was building when u came at me and arrested me even after i told you that i have no adress because i'm still building ; i returned after a while the law was still no building without and address and i continued building when he came again but this time he didnt arrested me because the president demoted him . After demotion he broke nlr and came as citizen ad start complaining about why was he demoted and i gave him over 10 warnings to leave my property or i will consider him hostile and open fire . Logs can be checked to confirm

Edit : When you broke NLR and came as civilian I showed you the finished building and you've seen the address panel didn't you ? I forgot to mention that when I asked the president why I have been arrested he said you and the other cop that was with you asked a warrant on me for shooting at you witch it wasn't true ; that was the 2nd reason the president demoted you both.

1. i didnt print screen the conversation because you killed me

2. i never broke nlr i was speaking in ooc
(06-07-2013, 02:38 PM)simplebeings Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 07:18 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: The law was no building without an address ! I was building when u came at me and arrested me even after i told you that i have no adress because i'm still building ; i returned after a while the law was still no building without and address and i continued building when he came again but this time he didnt arrested me because the president demoted him . After demotion he broke nlr and came as citizen ad start complaining about why was he demoted and i gave him over 10 warnings to leave my property or i will consider him hostile and open fire . Logs can be checked to confirm

You can scroll up the conversation ...
And you wasn't speaking in ooc (logs can prove)
And i had to shoot you after i warned you 10 times to leave my property and u kept running in circle and abusing your mic making weird sounds to annoy me
(06-07-2013, 02:55 PM)WeedMarley Wrote:
(06-07-2013, 02:38 PM)simplebeings Wrote:

You can scroll up the conversation ...
And you wasn't speaking in ooc (logs can prove)
And i had to shoot you after i warned you 10 times to leave my property and u kept running in circle and abusing your mic making weird sounds to annoy me

i could check the conversations but i was being shot by you

my mic was broken and i hadn't realised it

i wasn't looking at the chat because i was checking my mic