Your ban ID:
7 Days
Banned by:
Narcotic
Reason:
propminge
Involved:
No one I know of.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I was banned for messing around with props resolving in a week ban, fair enough. It has now been a week and I have learnt my lesson and am ready to turn over a new leaf. The ban expires and I am happy to be playing again but as I turn on my computer, it seems I have been banned AGAIN for 2 days. I have done nothing since being banned. And if so, I have been banned for the SAME reason by a different admin without even being online. I was even thinking of donating but this event as made me reconsider, perhaps I will still as I have been enjoying my time until now. I would like to appeal to be unbanned as my 7 day ban has expired and my current ban I do not know how i've got it. Or if that's not possible, atleast shortened.

thejamieb
(I hope ive put this thread in the right place, if not im sorry XD)

Woops, i copied and pasted someones template but I don't think those symbols are meant to be by the name.
You were banned of follows of the BR with the ID stated in your ban reason.
(06-04-2013, 04:07 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You were banned of follows of the BR with the ID stated in your ban reason.

Yes but I havn't been on since my weekban, so I dont see why it has been extended? What reason, I havnt even played online since the ban.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=32508
Denied.