Unblacklist- SS
Name: -=TJO=- Ahsoka

Time/Date: 2nd June 03:54 GMT

Steam ID:

Blacklisted Job: Head/Secret Service

Admin who blacklisted you: Storm

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: For reasons highlighted in my ban request, storm said multiple times "Your Not allowed to do this" or "This is against the rules". It seems to me that Storm is making up the rules as he goes along. for example:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(extract from http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...8#pid27158)

RE: Ban Request - Ahsoka
(Today 02:38 AM)-=TJO=- Ahsoka Wrote:
2. I was asked by Vauld to ensure that no one would enter his little office, he gave me 1000 to guard it untill he got back - Thats against the rules, you're SS, not a security guard. where does it say on the rules that SS cant stop people guarding somewhere, its like saying you cant guard the president in his own building

He got back and gave me "Broken Contra" to destroy. You are allowed to be a corrupt cop, as long as you do not kill officers, SS or the President (read the rules) - No, no you cant... Corrupt police rp is when you are basically a "Bad cop" Giving people beatings, and taking the occasional bribe, even that is only allowed during special circumstances, usually after asking an admins permission. where does it say on the rules that i cannot take the odd bribe and also where does it say i need permission to RP?

and for the record this "Police Officer" you are refering to that i shot half a dozen times was a Real fail player. He killed me twice in a row for no reason, with no RP. No admins were online and he would not accept any Arrest requests so thats why i shot him - Don't break rules to stop rulebreakers, screenshot then post a ban request. This will be the only time i will admit to breaking a rule, the cop was a total asshole and should of got banned, so i will happily take a day ban for breaking this rule, but like i was going to say before the thread was closed was that im not going to have my game spoiled by a noob who wont listen or play properly
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "corrupt cop" RP i did with Vauld, Noob and Linx was that i would take a bribe and stop people from entering a room in a city, now police are allowed to stop people from entering a room since it is not against the rules. The police are in control of any situation involving criminals. This is no different from the SS.

In review of this thread i wish to also add that the rules be more defined to what SS can and cant do so there is no confusion and the odd admin making up rules that are not there (or that may be somewhere else, if so i would like a direction to it)

Thank you for you time
I'm not really sure I understand your point - were you guarding the president?

Or working as private security? ..
He was guarding his friends contraband.
Well cops aren't allowed to do that, they can do corrupt RP - but generally it's not allowed - because it's abused.... by people guarding their friends contra ... as cop ... -_-

The Secret Service wouldn't go corrupt anyway, perhaps a low-level cop selling door codes etc ...
Exactly.
I didn't quote the exact rules about this because I assumed you were intelligent enough to understand that COPS DON'T WORK AS PRIVATE SECURITY GUARDING THEIR FRIENDS CONTRABAND
I'll just call this request Denied.

There are countless ways to FailRP, coming up with them and writing them all down would take Staff forever - not to mention players reading and trying to memorize them.