Holdem's Resignation
I've seen you in game some times, and I love your admin work.

Bye, :'(
The following 1 user Likes Adamantite's post:
  • Holdem
Thank you everyone for the positive messages. I will miss you all, at least the ones I know Tounge The ones I don't know, I just hope that everything works out for you guys ^^.

You can always PM me if you wish, or if you feel like a little chat add me on steam.

Regards,
Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • equal
DUDE! I'm gonna miss you!
The following 1 user Likes Jigsaw's post:
  • Holdem
That is sucks man, you better hop in the server sometimes! Oh and, we'll always have CoH - keep in touch!
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Holdem
Rainbow 
I hope our ways will cross again my friend.
Maybe we meet again or maybe not.

Goodbye Holdem.

[Image: hE0CE0EC1]
The following 1 user Likes Lightbeer's post:
  • Holdem
goodbye.
Such a well written message, thanks for the information. Ill add you on steam.
You gave me my first RP Point, I'll never forget that much. <3
Well, i did never met you in my little time in Fearless. But i hope you will come back one day, so we can meet and RP together! It's really sad to see someone is leaving the Team. :/

Goodbye Holdem!
Theory of existence: Is there something just because we see it?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41432785&b=12]
Goodbye! :c
Later my friend, you were probably one of the best admins I have known you were always a nice and a good friend and a good roleplayer, I hope you will play another game that would be an MMO so we could still play and talk on TS3 or whatever you have been a great addiation to the servers we thank you for it and will miss you !

Bye Holdem!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQvuP7NMwc-z7PGS7Kz_k...3wBr1nZncZ]