Holdem's Resignation
Hello everyone,

I've realised the time has come for me to depart. The reason I'm leaving is not because I dislike FL, I love Fearless and I would love to still be an Admin here, but in reality I have just fallen out of Gmod. I don't find any attraction to Gmod at the moment. This has been going on for some time, but I haven't really said anything in hopes that it was just something temporary. A fair amount of time has passed, therefore I think it is the correct thing to step down like some before me have done and if I one day get the need for Gmod again, I hope the door will remain open for me to return.

This community has given me many things, I've met incredible people I could have only wished to have met. I've met people I now call "Brother" or my baby, and that is priceless. I will not forget the memories and experiences FL has given me. I thank you, Fearless, and that means everyone.

I hope that every one of you will find happines and just remember that wealth will come to you in many forms and shapes, wealth isn't just money, there are many types. I trust I will be speaking to some after my departure and I trust that I also won't be speaking to some either. Let us trust that this is the correct thing and live life as it goes, day by day.

I also understand the fact that my departure won't be of good news for some people and that they might feel bad. For that I apologize, but it's necesary and I hope you can understand. I will still be on Steam everyday, you can still send me a PM and I'll answer it within a day most likely. If there's anything that I can do to help you or the community, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful experience, it shall not be forgotten. I'd like to say this is more of a "See you later", rather than a Good bye, but who knows what life will bring. Hugs for everyone!

Namaste,
Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Sad to see you resigning but I know you will be back in few months, So see you later Smile
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • D0ctor
Goodbye, Holdem :')

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • D0ctor
Catch you around, Holdem! Thank you for everything you have done for Fearless Smile
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • D0ctor, Holdem, Commander Fi5h
I am really going to miss you around here, you always did a good job and I'd like to thank you for your time and effort.

Holdem, brothers, colleagues, business partners or friends, you have always been there for me, it has been an honor to work along your side, talking to you and helping you out when it's hard. We've help each other through a lot, and you know aswell as I know that we can both support each and another when we need it the most. You know that you're always welcome here, and now that I write this, you now know that I'm stopping by Spain in Summer as we spoke about, which I'm looking forward to.

Not going to write a novel, I just wanted to tell you that you have been a brother to me, and you will still be, text me, call me, anything and I'll be right where you know I am.

Goodbye, I hope one day to see you return in the same shape you left, if not better!
The following 5 users Like Narc's post:
  • D0ctor, Holdem, Commander Fi5h, Kulthro, Xenomez
Holdem, you'll always be the one of the admins/exadmins whose work I've admired the most throughout my time spent here on FL. Your departure made me so sad that I decided to serenade about it to you together with Wweee2345. But I respect your decision. So, I guess I have to say goodbye. Not as a friend, but as a staff fella.

I'll see you around, Holdem. Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
Sad to read this message :'(
I will remember you, we had good times together and played from time to time in some police RP together.
Your Police RP won't be forget. It's one of the best one!

Hope we could remain in contact via Steam.
See you later
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • D0ctor, Holdem

Holdem man, I am gonna miss you. We'll definitely have to be 'Unknown' again (Bloody exams have kept me away too) and I really do value what you have done here, despite being the admin who first banned me (Lol Ima newbie) I have grown to really respect you first as an admin, then a colleague and always a friend.

Farewell Holdem, we'll keep in touch!
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
I will never forget you, you've always been a great person, a fair person, and a great asset to this community. I wish you luck wherever life takes you.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • D0ctor, Holdem
Never did meet you Holdem. My hopes was always to meet/see you. Thank you for all the work you have put into FL and I hope someday to see you and thank you in game for this.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • D0ctor, Holdem