[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
Can I change my character, please?

Name: Holly White
Address (not 'classified'): 13, Uphill Apartments, EvoCity
Date of Birth: 11th of May, 1986
Previous Employment: Paramedic
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Brought up in an English suburb, Holly mainly kept to herself in her early years. Nine years of working as a paramedic in the US has paid her well enough, but the violence of the city, the vastly male-dominated culture, and a broken marriage has left her bitter, sarcastic and hateful.
Additional (IC) Info?: She's not the most willing and reliable worker, but she works efficiently and prefers to waste no time - if only to get it over and done with.

I'd also like to switch to the Paramedic job, please. I have around 160 hours on the server. (Also, my Steam name is Jeremy now, if you would be so kind as you change that, too.)
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-07-2013, 08:20 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Can I change my character, please?

Name: Holly White
Address (not 'classified'): 13, Uphill Apartments, EvoCity
Date of Birth: 11th of May, 1986
Previous Employment: Paramedic
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Brought up in an English suburb, Holly mainly kept to herself in her early years. Nine years of working as a paramedic in the US has paid her well enough, but the violence of the city, the vastly male-dominated culture, and a broken marriage has left her bitter, sarcastic and hateful.
Additional (IC) Info?: She's not the most willing and reliable worker, but she works efficiently and prefers to waste no time - if only to get it over and done with.

I'd also like to switch to the Paramedic job, please. I have around 160 hours on the server. (Also, my Steam name is Jeremy now, if you would be so kind as you change that, too.)

Accepted!

We need police officers, gun dealers, security guards and BMDs now!
And a supervising administrator.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name:
Nev

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:18452963

Job Applying For:
Scientist, however, i would consider the Police Officer position if all scientist slots have been taken.

What experiences have you had with this job?:
Been in scientist related roles in many of the RP events i have been a part of.

Hours:

RP Points?:

Bans:
1 (Unrelated to rules)

Previous Serious RP Experiences:
AlienRP, SpaceRP, ZombieRP, ApocalypseRP, IceAgeRP, etc.

Why do you want to participate in this event?:
I enjoy roleplay events, why else?

IC Info:

Name: Jason Goodman
Address (not 'classified'): 1819 Evocity Lane
Date of Birth: 6/25/1990
Previous Employment: Technician
(10-09-2013, 09:56 PM)Nevinator Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name:
Nev

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:18452963

Job Applying For:
Scientist, however, i would consider the Police Officer position if all scientist slots have been taken.

What experiences have you had with this job?:
Been in scientist related roles in many of the RP events i have been a part of.

Hours:

RP Points?:

Bans:
1 (Unrelated to rules)

Previous Serious RP Experiences:
AlienRP, SpaceRP, ZombieRP, ApocalypseRP, IceAgeRP, etc.

Why do you want to participate in this event?:
I enjoy roleplay events, why else?

IC Info:

Name: Jason Goodman
Address (not 'classified'): 1819 Evocity Lane
Date of Birth: 6/25/1990
Previous Employment: Technician

Accepted! You are a police officer.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
(09-03-2013, 10:38 AM)Kulthro Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: Kulthro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59777044
Job Applying For: Citizen (Maybe a Lone Survivor not fighting for or against Evocity?)
What experiences have you had with this job?: Other RP Events involving Apocalypse
Hours: 539
RP Points?: 1 (From RP Event)
Bans: 8-9 (Dont remember)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Restaurant, Clan RP, Prisoner for ETAS, Food Critic, Chef At Restaurant, Lawyer, SRU Sergeant in Apocalypse RP Event (Really hectic.. Lemme tell ya)
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I love RP Events, and i'm interested in this one.
Miscellanious: I used to be a crazy minge, my first 6-7 bans were in a month, and then the other 2 were in one week. I've not really gotten banned for a long time, and plan not to. Most of them were for little and stupid things. I've tried to clean up my act, and so far it's doin quite fine =] I've had an RP experience with you and you seem great.

IC Info:

Name: Devys "Kulthro" Potal
Address (not 'classified'): 742 Kolamity Lane
Date of Birth: 09/25/1984
Previous Employment: Chef, Strategic Response Unit Sergeant, EvoCity Marine Core Leader, Ghost Operative (Current)
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Protective/Defensive of others, Calm, He acts fast, and has a bad temper.
Additional (IC) Info?: -
Can I change my characteristics, story, and job?
IC Info:

Previous Employment: Strategic Response Unit Sergeant, Hunter
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): After many years of being a hunter, Devys set into the life of military forces. He there was a security guard for many private military groups, and other organizations. He then was recruited into the Strategic Response Unit, instantly taking position of Sergeant. His quick adaptation skills worked to his will, and he slowly became known in the Government. He then started to see the job as not fitting his expectations, so he left the role of SRU Sergeant and went to being a police officer. He wanted to be patrolling at the side of his friend, who.. Recently died.. Now he lives in his memory.
-Characteristics- : Protective of Others, quick thinker, adapts to most environments, knows what to do in most situations, follows his instincts.
Additional (IC) Info?: -Police Officer-
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(10-11-2013, 05:46 AM)Kulthro Wrote:
(09-03-2013, 10:38 AM)Kulthro Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: Kulthro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59777044
Job Applying For: Citizen (Maybe a Lone Survivor not fighting for or against Evocity?)
What experiences have you had with this job?: Other RP Events involving Apocalypse
Hours: 539
RP Points?: 1 (From RP Event)
Bans: 8-9 (Dont remember)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Restaurant, Clan RP, Prisoner for ETAS, Food Critic, Chef At Restaurant, Lawyer, SRU Sergeant in Apocalypse RP Event (Really hectic.. Lemme tell ya)
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I love RP Events, and i'm interested in this one.
Miscellanious: I used to be a crazy minge, my first 6-7 bans were in a month, and then the other 2 were in one week. I've not really gotten banned for a long time, and plan not to. Most of them were for little and stupid things. I've tried to clean up my act, and so far it's doin quite fine =] I've had an RP experience with you and you seem great.

IC Info:

Previous Employment: Chef, Strategic Response Unit Sergeant, EvoCity Marine Core Leader, Ghost Operative (Current)
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Protective/Defensive of others, Calm, He acts fast, and has a bad temper.
Additional (IC) Info?: -
Can I change my characteristics, story, and job?
IC Info:

Previous Employment: Strategic Response Unit Sergeant, Hunter
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): After many years of being a hunter, Devys set into the life of military forces. He there was a security guard for many private military groups, and other organizations. He then was recruited into the Strategic Response Unit, instantly taking position of Sergeant. His quick adaptation skills worked to his will, and he slowly became known in the Government. He then started to see the job as not fitting his expectations, so he left the role of SRU Sergeant and went to being a police officer. He wanted to be patrolling at the side of his friend, who.. Recently died.. Now he lives in his memory.
-Characteristics- : Protective of Others, quick thinker, adapts to most environments, knows what to do in most situations, follows his instincts.
Additional (IC) Info?: -Police Officer-

Accepted and changed!

Freezak is now the supervising moderator for the event! Thank you! We just need an admin..

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Davidson
OOC Info:

Steam Name: mcnam33man
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44599206
Job Applying For: Security Guard
What experiences have you had with this job?: I have played this job for many hours ( over 100 hours) Also I use this job to RP as well.
Hours: 305
RP Points?: 1
Bans: 10
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Pawn ShopRP TollStationRP
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I want to keep the peace inside the cells.
Miscellanious:

IC Info:

Name: Mike 'mcnam33man' McNamee
Address (not 'classified'): 1 slums apartment
Date of Birth: 29/03/1990
Previous Employment: British Army.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): A British Citizen, Born and raised in London, Joined the British Army at the Age of 19, left at the age of 27 finished as a Regimental Sergeant Major, Transferred to Australian Army, Lived there for 10 years, Moved to EvoCity at the age of 23, Now Working for SlyFox Security Corporation as a SSC Security Agent, Living the Dream..
Additional (IC) Info?: N/A
(10-12-2013, 12:47 AM)mcnameeman12 Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: mcnam33man
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44599206
Job Applying For: Security Guard
What experiences have you had with this job?: I have played this job for many hours ( over 100 hours) Also I use this job to RP as well.
Hours: 305
RP Points?: 1
Bans: 10
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Pawn ShopRP TollStationRP
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I want to keep the peace inside the cells.
Miscellanious:

IC Info:

Name: Mike 'mcnam33man' McNamee
Address (not 'classified'): 1 slums apartment
Date of Birth: 29/03/1990
Previous Employment: British Army.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): A British Citizen, Born and raised in London, Joined the British Army at the Age of 19, left at the age of 27 finished as a Regimental Sergeant Major, Transferred to Australian Army, Lived there for 10 years, Moved to EvoCity at the age of 23, Now Working for SlyFox Security Corporation as a SSC Security Agent, Living the Dream..
Additional (IC) Info?: N/A

Accepted!
Police officers are now our main focus.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name: YIEW :P
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39242551

Job Applying For: Police Officer
What experiences have you had with this job?: I have been playing this job since i got the 4 hour requirement.
Hours: 289
RP Points?: 0
Bans: 7 (regret)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Vault RP, Zombie Apocalypse Rp, Alien RP, Ghost Rp, Bomb Threat RP.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I have not been in a major role playing event in a while & i like this job.
Miscellanious: -N/A-

IC Info:

Name: Svetlana Belikova
Address (not 'classified'): 77 Main St
Date of Birth: 28/11/1976
Previous Employment: Wilpharma
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Svetlana Belikova Grew up in Pripyat Ukraine in an apartment close to the local pool. But in the year 1986 the Chernobyl Nuclear Power plant exploded. The family fled the city to escape the radiation. One month the incident the family moved to Evo City to begin a new life in the big world.
Additional (IC) Info: Russian American
Ich Bin Ein Berliner ~ J.F.K

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39242551&b=7]
(10-12-2013, 04:33 AM)CozzCozz Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: YIEW Tounge
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39242551

Job Applying For: Police Officer
What experiences have you had with this job?: I have been playing this job since i got the 4 hour requirement.
Hours: 289
RP Points?: 0
Bans: 7 (regret)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Vault RP, Zombie Apocalypse Rp, Alien RP, Ghost Rp, Bomb Threat RP.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I have not been in a major role playing event in a while & i like this job.
Miscellanious: -N/A-

IC Info:

Name: Svetlana Belikova
Address (not 'classified'): 77 Main St
Date of Birth: 28/11/1976
Previous Employment: Wilpharma
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Svetlana Belikova Grew up in Pripyat Ukraine in an apartment close to the local pool. But in the year 1986 the Chernobyl Nuclear Power plant exploded. The family fled the city to escape the radiation. One month the incident the family moved to Evo City to begin a new life in the big world.
Additional (IC) Info: Russian American

Accepted!

3 Police Officer spots left - then we just need an admin to begin!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep