[UPCOMING] The Fight Against the Aliens [GlobalRP]
Ok, this event is back on the road again. Need a new supervisor, and hopefully some more applications!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Mr. Davidson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21596672
Job Applying For: SRU Agent
What experiences have you had with this job?: I have been a SRU alot of times including 2 vault rp's.
Hours: around 190
RP Points?: 2
Bans: 0
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Played alot of Fallout New Vegas RP as the commander for the NCR Army.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: Couse it sounds like fun, plus it could be some awesome RP
Miscellanious: I'm 20 and are from Denmark, I have been in the military as a conspribt.

IC Info:

Name: Alexander Davidson
Address (not 'classified'): Goonway 20
Date of Birth: 2/9/88
Previous Employment: The Military
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): The man named Alexander Davidson is Ex Military, he was born on the country side in a little farm. As he grew up and sign in at the military. He learned useful things... however everything comes with a price. The things he saw when he was stationed in Daminoe scared him for the rest of his life. He quiet as soon as he could and joined the SRU couse the only thing he knows how to do is fight. However despite all of this Davidson seems as a cheerful man... Is that an act? I guess we will find out.
OOC Info:

Steam Name: [BMG] DigDug
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40191451
Job Applying For: Scientist
What experiences have you had with this job?: I've done scientist RP in the past and enjoy it, I also know some scientifical terms to use in the RP.
Hours: 820
RP Points?: 21
Bans: 1
Previous Serious RP Experiences: LabRP, Post-Apoc RP, VaultRP, CombineRP etc.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I highly enjoy invasion RP and scientist RP.
Miscellanious: Nothing much to put here, can't wait for the RP to start. Smile

IC Info:

Name: Sylvester Lee
Address (not 'classified'): 21, Lakeview Rd.
Date of Birth: 1978
Previous Employment: Security Guard, Lawyer
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Sylvester Lee was a lawyer that helped out people who did tight dealings within the Italian mafia, but now do not have any connections with the mafia, he was payed a large amount, but eventually got tired of the job and went to study Physics, he earned his degree in 1993. Once he earned his degree he bought himself a small warehouse in EvoCity to conduct his experiments with Astro-Physics.
Additional (IC) Info?: N/A
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
(08-26-2013, 03:39 PM)kasp3094 Wrote: <Application>

(08-26-2013, 05:06 PM)DigDug Wrote: <Application>

Both accepted and added! SRU team is full and scientists have 2 more slots!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Minitank
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59819922
Job Applying For: Security guard
Defended a few shops before from shop lifters, to rebels who raid
Hours: 105
RP Points?: - 0
Bans: 8
Previous Serious RP Experiences: I normally RP seriously on the server.. The only time Im out of line is when little kids come on and just break the rules
Why do you want to participate in this event?: sounds pretty interesting and should be a laugh
Miscellanious: none

IC Info:

Name: T. Money
Address (not 'classified'): Evocity Apartments
Date of Birth: 7/11/1982
Previous Employment: Actor
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): An Ex. actor whose been living life on the edge... And going off the grid a few times
Additional (IC) Info?: none
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
(09-01-2013, 07:52 PM)Minitank Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: Minitank
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59819922
Job Applying For: Security guard
Defended a few shops before from shop lifters, to rebels who raid
Hours: 105
RP Points?: - 0
Bans: 8
Previous Serious RP Experiences: I normally RP seriously on the server.. The only time Im out of line is when little kids come on and just break the rules
Why do you want to participate in this event?: sounds pretty interesting and should be a laugh
Miscellanious: none

IC Info:

Name: T. Money
Address (not 'classified'): Evocity Apartments
Date of Birth: 7/11/1982
Previous Employment: Actor
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): An Ex. actor whose been living life on the edge... And going off the grid a few times
Additional (IC) Info?: none

Accepted and added to "security guard" list!

Just remember this is a serious event, so not many 'laughs' will be happening, although it will be fun.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Victorinox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39418943
What experiences have you had with this job?: Not sure if this is OOC information or IC, but let's say I have been a scientist in another event on Fearless.
Hours: 115, I know this is far too low for this job, but I am an experienced roleplayer, I can handle it.
RP Points?: 3
Bans: 1 mistaken ban.
Previous Serious RP Experiences: I've played on a serious community for 2 years before I joined Fearless.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: First of all this event seems to have great appeal and I would certainly like to help to make worth remembering. Secondly I am just an RP junky, I like to roleplay.
Miscellanious: Can the event date be next weekend maybe or on monday? Because school just started.

IC Info:

Name: Isaac Neville (not my main character because that doesn't fit my role)
Address (not 'classified'): Main Avenue 56, EvoCity, United States of America
Date of Birth: July 20, 1979
Previous Employment: I've been a computer and technology engineer at Multi National United.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Isaac was born in a poor Israeli family from New York. His wish was to invent incredible technology and make his family proud. His family worked their asses off to get enough money to let Isaac go to college. He graduated with an average of eight at computer enginering. He found a job at Multi National United, but then the aliens attacked and Isaac was asked to help create a device that could close the tear.
Additional (IC) Info?: None.

Hope you find my low amount of hours not enough reason to decline this application.

Best regards,
Victorinox.
(09-01-2013, 11:43 PM)Victorinox Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: Victorinox
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:39418943
What experiences have you had with this job?: Not sure if this is OOC information or IC, but let's say I have been a scientist in another event on Fearless.
Hours: 115, I know this is far too low for this job, but I am an experienced roleplayer, I can handle it.
RP Points?: 3
Bans: 1 mistaken ban.
Previous Serious RP Experiences: I've played on a serious community for 2 years before I joined Fearless.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: First of all this event seems to have great appeal and I would certainly like to help to make worth remembering. Secondly I am just an RP junky, I like to roleplay.
Miscellanious: Can the event date be next weekend maybe or on monday? Because school just started.

IC Info:

Name: Isaac Neville (not my main character because that doesn't fit my role)
Address (not 'classified'): Main Avenue 56, EvoCity, United States of America
Date of Birth: July 20, 1979
Previous Employment: I've been a computer and technology engineer at Multi National United.
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Isaac was born in a poor Israeli family from New York. His wish was to invent incredible technology and make his family proud. His family worked their asses off to get enough money to let Isaac go to college. He graduated with an average of eight at computer enginering. He found a job at Multi National United, but then the aliens attacked and Isaac was asked to help create a device that could close the tear.
Additional (IC) Info?: None.

Hope you find my low amount of hours not enough reason to decline this application.

Best regards,
Victorinox.
Accepted into group "Scientists"!

You are below the required hours, but I have seen you on the server before. I know you know how to roleplay. Welcome! And this event will probably not be ready in one week's time. We haven't got most of the other jobs ready yet.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
OOC Info:

Steam Name: Kulthro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59777044
Job Applying For: Citizen (Maybe a Lone Survivor not fighting for or against Evocity?)
What experiences have you had with this job?: Other RP Events involving Apocalypse
Hours: 539
RP Points?: 1 (From RP Event)
Bans: 8-9 (Dont remember)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Restaurant, Clan RP, Prisoner for ETAS, Food Critic, Chef At Restaurant, Lawyer, SRU Sergeant in Apocalypse RP Event (Really hectic.. Lemme tell ya)
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I love RP Events, and i'm interested in this one.
Miscellanious: I used to be a crazy minge, my first 6-7 bans were in a month, and then the other 2 were in one week. I've not really gotten banned for a long time, and plan not to. Most of them were for little and stupid things. I've tried to clean up my act, and so far it's doin quite fine =] I've had an RP experience with you and you seem great.

IC Info:

Name: Devys "Kulthro" Potal
Address (not 'classified'): 742 Kolamity Lane
Date of Birth: 09/25/1984
Previous Employment: Chef, Strategic Response Unit Sergeant, EvoCity Marine Core Leader, Ghost Operative (Current)
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Protective/Defensive of others, Calm, He acts fast, and has a bad temper.
Additional (IC) Info?: -
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(09-03-2013, 10:38 AM)Kulthro Wrote: OOC Info:

Steam Name: Kulthro
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59777044
Job Applying For: Citizen (Maybe a Lone Survivor not fighting for or against Evocity?)
What experiences have you had with this job?: Other RP Events involving Apocalypse
Hours: 539
RP Points?: 1 (From RP Event)
Bans: 8-9 (Dont remember)
Previous Serious RP Experiences: Restaurant, Clan RP, Prisoner for ETAS, Food Critic, Chef At Restaurant, Lawyer, SRU Sergeant in Apocalypse RP Event (Really hectic.. Lemme tell ya)
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I love RP Events, and i'm interested in this one.
Miscellanious: I used to be a crazy minge, my first 6-7 bans were in a month, and then the other 2 were in one week. I've not really gotten banned for a long time, and plan not to. Most of them were for little and stupid things. I've tried to clean up my act, and so far it's doin quite fine =] I've had an RP experience with you and you seem great.

IC Info:

Name: Devys "Kulthro" Potal
Address (not 'classified'): 742 Kolamity Lane
Date of Birth: 09/25/1984
Previous Employment: Chef, Strategic Response Unit Sergeant, EvoCity Marine Core Leader, Ghost Operative (Current)
Quick Biography of Yourself (third person writing): Protective/Defensive of others, Calm, He acts fast, and has a bad temper.
Additional (IC) Info?: -

Accepted and added to "Citizens"!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep