Unban for SupaBoySwagg (AKA ME)
Your Name: My name is Kulthro (Or SupaBoySwagg in this instance)

Your ban ID: 32813

Banned by: Theomenz

Reason: CDM and blairing music.

Involved: Only the admin was cdm'd.

Why we should unban you: My little brother really wanted to play this game, and so I let him for a day. He renamed my steam account to SupaBoySwagg, and I was on my other computer. He just told me he was banned and I am seriously mad at him. He does not have the ability to comprehend a game of this caliber (City RP) and I won't allow him to play on my account ever again. I wish to be unbanned for the reason of little siblings are stupid!
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Your account, your responsibility.
(06-04-2013, 02:59 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Your account, your responsibility.

The thing is, I trusted him and now I don't, so it was a one time thing. I will never let someone else use my account again. I am a good rper and usually as an SRU. I keep the president alive the whole time until I am disconnected or leave. I love rping on your guys' server and try and keep it safe as possible. I just got crashed 5 times in a row from people spawning roller coasters and tubes on spawns. Its been a day of bull****. lol. If it could atleast be lowered to an hour, I was planning on playing all night and probably tomorrow.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Now, how am I supposed to know you're not lying? Even so, it's the account that has been played on that is getting banned. Rules were broken.

Denied.