BR [FL:RP] Uncle ruckus
Name of player:[FL:RP] Uncle Ruckus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26579416

Time in GMT: between 2:30 and 2:40 GMT+1

Server: v2p

Summary: i just became president set the tax to 15, there was no police and SRU but also not alot of people on the server so it sounded fair to me,
i got a /request to lower the taxes so i made it 10 (i like to keep my people happy),
then out of no where Uncle Ruckus enters the nexus with a knife and asks his money back ( i guess tax money ) so i tell him its spend on goverment investments and that his money is gone,
he whips out his knife and kills me.
i asked him for a reason why he raided but he has not given me a valid raiding reason.

Evidence:
i started recording when he enterd the office, its uploading now i will update with a link once uploaded

EDIT:
http://youtu.be/I3zPgPinVEk
You were warned before going president that messing with the taxes would be disapproved of by the community. You did this anyway. I then went to you to warn you that a group was coming to end you. I got to you and the laws were updated and made it illegal to be in Nexus. There was then a bounty on your head from the other civilians. I then offered to hold president if you wanted it back, and you declined. So, I'm sorry.
i never made a law that made it illigal for anyone to enter nexus, cause i try and keep everyone happy, so there for no reason to raid,
2nd of all bounty hunter RP is against the rules so if you killed me to collect bounty you broke another rule.

and like i said before: taxes are not a valid RP reason to raid.

Edit: also as i am typing this, you raised the taxes to 25, and that is higher than i had the taxes,
aslo if you just came and talked to me about the taxes they might have droped some more,
next time try some passiveRP before killing some one
Approved.

User banned for four days.