Ban Appeal
b]Your name:[/b]
The Gambler
Your ban ID:
7 Days
Banned by:
Narcotic
Reason:
Propminge, propkilling, and propsurfing.
Involved:
a
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I was banned for prop killing and Prop minge and Floating props. But all you can see in the evidence provided in the screenshot is just me on a floating prop. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=149368472

What was happening that day was that there were a lot of minges on that day. Mostly cops random tazing. There was one cop I saw earlier taze a guy making a sign at the gas station for his food shop. Cop randomly tazes him. Cop says sorry my finger slipped and the chef said it's ok. Then the cop went to Burger King and tazed another guy and I ask did your finger slip again? And he said in a rude attitude way "Yes it did in fact." So I went up in the sky for I would stop getting tazed. I saw up there someone trapping someone in a cage using advanced duplicator. So I admit I prop killed the guy trapping the poor fellow and I tried to get the guy out, but I couldn't because it was all welded together. Then the cops started tazing me again so I went up again after and I admit to prop killing the cops because they kept are shooting me for no reason. I was new so I had no weapons. My only way to fight against these abusive cops was props. I am sorry if any props went A-wall and killed innocents. This was my first day on the Fearless DarkRP server. Now I have been playing everyday and have around 12 hours played I do believe. That time was the only time I prop killed. Now I have been role playing and enjoying the server now and have not minged at all. I love this server and hope you can understand what happened and that I roleplay now everyday. (Also to note no one would tell me the command on how to report the cops, but I think no admins were on.)
Correction: you were banned for propsurfing.
(06-03-2013, 11:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Correction: you were banned for propsurfing.

My bad, sorry about that I'll edit it. I did propsurf to the top and then froze the prop.
Oh I forgot, after the cops stopped abusing or left I went and joined cops and roleplayed.
Been three days, could we maybe talk this out? Would like some feedback, thanks for your time guys really means a lot to me. Smile (P.S. I could get a player that was there as a witness.)
Evidence show clear proof of the offence, as you also stated you did it yourself, there's no excuse for breaking the rules crystal clearly.

Appeal denied.