Most Admininistation
(06-03-2013, 06:00 PM)daeiea Wrote: Most wrongly banned people are "Random Theft" which btw cannot be random because you are a burgler, you dont care what car you steal. In general about "Ridiculous ban times" are just amazingly bad! Most bans should be less then a week!

This is what the police call Vandata! (it is used for when police abuse there powers to there own personal use)

What the actual f...?

Firstly, its "burglar". Now, if you had bothered TO ACTUALLY READ THE FEARLESS RULES, you would have known that "burglar" RP (at least if it involves randomly stealing cars) is **NOT** allowed. Not to mention that you DO NOT in ANY WAY get to decide how long bans should be.

Now, to the second part, there's NO such thing as "vandata".

There's something called "Vendetta". Let me (or Wikipedia) explain that to you:

Wikipedia Wrote:A feud /ˈfjuːd/, referred to in more extreme cases as a blood feud, vendetta, faida, beef, or private war, is a long-running argument or fight, often between social groups of people, especially families or clans. Feuds begin because one party (correctly or incorrectly) perceives itself to have been attacked, insulted or wronged by another. Intense feelings of resentment trigger the initial retribution, which causes the other party to feel equally aggrieved and vengeful. The dispute is subsequently fuelled by a long-running cycle of retaliatory violence. This continual cycle of provocation and retaliation makes it extremely difficult to end the feud peacefully.

It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with police abusing their powers for personal gain.

Please get your facts straight before you start rambling off some kind of bullshit which makes no absolute sense to anyone but YOU.
Just...
Read all the rules. Just, just....look at every rule you find and read them.
My eyes hurt from his posts.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I personally agree with how most of the ban times are handed out now-a-days.

People that break FearRP and such with over 300 hours, deserve longer bans than someone with 10 hours. Due to the fact that the one with 10 hours may not have any RP experience, and can be given a break. However, people with 1-10 hours that are going around prop throwing, and prop blocking, are obviously only out to be a general minge, and deserve to be banned for a long time.
Thank you admins for your replays, i abrisiate that you taken your time to right all of this.

Yes there are some bans which are ovbius and should be there but the reason was that i was unsure about scamming means and so on and so fourth.

Some of these abns dont give out the full report and could be mistaken

But... lets start with randomly stelling cars, if your a Citizen, you could becaume a burgler with out actuly changing job, people will often on the server miss use that like Secret agent, people will use it against you and dont do it for RP. But i do agree that if you are anyother role exept raiding role problebly then it should be allowed.

Also, the ban times, yes its diffrent if racists add more detph and might get more ban time but really? 5 month does the exact oposite then what you want them to realise! they will probebly forget about why and how and do it over again. And i see good server admins having common sence so yes i do know what i am talking about

Also, your forum admins responces, this is only from my experiance but one time the latist one i got banned and sended a unban request or a shortend time. He didnt let me explane just basecly said: i have a video, i dont simply care about your comments or at lest thats how it felt like when he did that. Videos are NOT full evidance but can give alot, you need to ask the man who did it aswell so you get the full Picture and for those who does it are just d****.

Please i really would like to talk via some kind of microfone based. My name on steam is: mg_sw and on skype: daeiea

(06-04-2013, 01:48 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 06:00 PM)daeiea Wrote: Most wrongly banned people are "Random Theft" which btw cannot be random because you are a burgler, you dont care what car you steal. In general about "Ridiculous ban times" are just amazingly bad! Most bans should be less then a week!

This is what the police call Vandata! (it is used for when police abuse there powers to there own personal use)

What the actual f...?

Firstly, its "burglar". Now, if you had bothered TO ACTUALLY READ THE FEARLESS RULES, you would have known that "burglar" RP (at least if it involves randomly stealing cars) is **NOT** allowed. Not to mention that you DO NOT in ANY WAY get to decide how long bans should be.

Now, to the second part, there's NO such thing as "vandata".

There's something called "Vendetta". Let me (or Wikipedia) explain that to you:

Wikipedia Wrote:A feud /ˈfjuːd/, referred to in more extreme cases as a blood feud, vendetta, faida, beef, or private war, is a long-running argument or fight, often between social groups of people, especially families or clans. Feuds begin because one party (correctly or incorrectly) perceives itself to have been attacked, insulted or wronged by another. Intense feelings of resentment trigger the initial retribution, which causes the other party to feel equally aggrieved and vengeful. The dispute is subsequently fuelled by a long-running cycle of retaliatory violence. This continual cycle of provocation and retaliation makes it extremely difficult to end the feud peacefully.

It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with police abusing their powers for personal gain.

Please get your facts straight before you start rambling off some kind of bullshit which makes no absolute sense to anyone but YOU.

Yes tahts true but in the polcie, its often used as persenal revenge or something like that

I try to change that rule because that is not cityRP in anyway, if you live in a city, you probly know that people steal cars. And no, i didnt know about the burglery RP isnt alowed but who ever made that is an idiot :/

And the thing about its not vandatta but vendetta, dont be a grammer Hitler

plus dont be fucking disrespecfull you son of a bitch!
How are you exactly related to those bans and how have you experienced them? If you comment and criticise our bans, surely you know what has happened in the reality and what would be best? Now please, for the Ban IDs, provide them.
(06-04-2013, 03:37 PM)Aviator Wrote: Videos are full evidence.

If I got banned for 5 months, I think I'd definitely remember why I got banned.

The reason stated in bans and a brief statement or word showing why they got banned, not an essay explaining why they got banned. You are looking into bans you have no idea about the context of or anything about them.

You can not set your job to 'Burglar' and start stealing everything you can as it is against the rules.

Wow really? you really woudnt care about the one making it? Then you are not fit for admin!

Please, i like to talk in steam, im not very good at just typing to get my full point
If you're not willing to debate this in a proper manner, you should've not created this topic. Stick to it and don't tell us who's fit for admin and who is not.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Termin
I will but i cant do it on the forum, i get fustrated when i cant say the right thing
Completely true that you cannot say the right thing. Say something disrespectful to a moderator again and I will get upset. Never say anything about our staff in such a fashion again.
Sir, may I mention, I have over 400 hours, and I have not had a ban since I had 190ish hours. Now, may you please, shut the hell up, delete this thread, or leave the community. Because truthfully, you are those kind of people that do this to get attention.