Most Admininistation
Most admins are too abusive when comming to time and rules. Wrongly Banned: "randomly picklocking cars" "Randomly raiding cars" "Puting people on roofs" "Testing out lockpicks" "Randomly picklocking my door. This is IC" "Conctact narcotic Class classified" "Scamming" "Randmoly raiding RDM" "CDM, dont fly through the city" "Spamming melons" "FearRP / Disrespect"

Ridiculous ban times: "Extrem Racisme, Time Currently: 5 months, 23 Days, 20 hours" "Ban Request 32602 Approved - Prop-Minging. FailRP, Swining around a floating chair. Prior prop offence, Time: 29 Days "RDM as a chaufeur, (mass random vehicular theft), breaking FearRP, FailRP, Time Currently: 23 Days

Most wrongly banned people are "Random Theft" which btw cannot be random because you are a burgler, you dont care what car you steal. In general about "Ridiculous ban times" are just amazingly bad! Most bans should be less then a week!

This is what the police call Vandata! (it is used for when police abuse there powers to there own personal use)

Everyone makes mistakes or misunderstand the rules, like i did, this is an amazing server BUT you MUST make regulation about ban times... this could be used to help rouge admins. Make admins follow a guid line example: RDM = 5 hours.

(This comments are NOT because i rage about my ban, this should in general be in the system to make a minge free server and better, ignoring this could lead to very bad stuff happining like rouge admins, i would go as far sying there already are people who is)
Administrators choose the ban times depending on the seriousness of the situation. They may hand out harsher bans to people depending on the way they acted when being confronted by a staff member or their previous ban history. Repeat violators and high hour players will receive harsher bans as they should know better.
I recommend you read the posting rules for the "Abuse" section.
Hello. You're not supposed to sneak your nose in cases like you do, you may refeer yourself to the unban request section if you believe you have been unjustly suspended.

Ban times are not up to you, I'd appreciate if you would provide ban IDs for the bans, so we can review them and so my supervisors can too. Please be aware of that ban times are decided on prior bans, appearance, attitude and a dozen of other things that help us solve cases. If you don't read the rules, you don't learn if you get away with it when you break them.

Also, here is a quote from the rules for report:

Rules for report Wrote:The following points are no abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
  • Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
  • Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
  • Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
  • Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
    • Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
  • Removing your props.
    • Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
  • Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
  • Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
  • The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

The following points are abuse
  • Using admin powers to RDM, i.e. godmoding and firing RPGs at people.
  • Using noclip or teleport to help some friends in a raid.
  • Demotes someone solely in order to claim the job.
  • Using noclip or teleport to avoid RP situations (unless admin situation).
  • Bypassing arrest mechanism (unless admin situation).
  • Unfairly refunding himself free items for no reason.
  • Abuse of admin powers against people, i.e. random !slay, !ignite
  • Using godmode/heal during a raid solely to give himself a fighting advantages
  • Teleporting his friends into an active raid in order to help out
  • Using admin tools and constructs for an unfair agressive advantage unless previously agreed upon by all parties involved for an RP situation.
  • Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin
  • Messing around, for example killing other admins or using punishment commands for the fun of it, etc.
You have 12 hours to read Abuse Report rules.
Ahh yes sorry i didnt find the forums and also to make a better affect on administation and player alike, i did here and ignore the Abuse Report

If you think this doesnt belong here (which i think it does) then with all means, re-locate it but delete it will not solve problems as it states in the report!

Btw a few questions to the admins: What is your usial respons to a denied unban thread?

Can you forgive an accident? Will my comment be even notest from like a video which DONT tell the hole story? Is there a age limit to be an admin? Is it hard to becoume admin? Could admins talk to the person involved via microfone like steam and/or skype insted of just take a word from a guy? Does the admins follow a guid line to bans? Does anyone feel like there is someone who is corrupted? Will you admins wipe off the ego you are carrying when banning or denie a unban request?

I would like an awnser and if you dont well, why not?

(Any disrespect is not intentinal, all these questions are from my on experiance with admins on the forums and sometimes the servers)

(06-03-2013, 07:59 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You have 12 hours to read Abuse Report rules.

This sounds like a threat, is it intended?

If you would like to talk with me via skype or steam then i have all ears and will listen to what you think about this report but if you was going to say about the Abuse Report then dont, you seen what i have said about in the comments about that!
P.S No administation names will be mentiond
You know what, I'll play your game instead of pointing out that you have already broken the abuse thread rules. Lemme see what bans you have referred to.

Randomly lockpicking cars: Clearly outlined in the rules. If the person hasn't done anything to you or your crew, don't bother his car. Why do you think this is in place? Because random car theft leads to all sorts of issues ranging from dumping them in the lake for kicks to scamming a new player into paying an absorbent about of money thinking that he actually gets to keep the car, also known as scaming.

Randomly raiding cars: Not quite sure how one would perform this task as cars obviously don't create bases nor would you be able to kill them if they could. Sadly the cars on our servers all have hacks running so they have god mode and will instakill you if they attack you above 20mph, top that off with the fact that they clearly don't get hungry. Perhaps if your slick enough you can keep their engines running till they run out of gas, then maybe you have stopped them, but every time they see you they will taunt you.

Putting people on roofs: The rooftops are clearly off limits, again stated in the rules. The reason for this is people like to get up there and snipe or tranq everyone from up there. Place contraband where no rule following player will go. In extreme cases, smash massive props down on the players trying to enjoy the gamemode.

Testing out lockpicks: This is a very specific ban where a high hour player, 150-200 hours of playtime, decided to lockpick a door as a security guard. Lockpicking a door is considered raiding, Security guards are not allowed to raid, only defend against raids. His excuse was "testing" or as I like to call it, lying and thinking he wasn't being observed.

Randomly lockpicking my door: Random raiding isn't allowed. If you want to raid, you need to have a valid reason. Valid reasons vary depending on what job you are playing. Security guards, chefs, gun dealers, black market dealers, cheffeurs, paramedics, firemen, doctors, and nexus desk secretaries cannot raid whatsoever. If they have the means they can defend themselves, but if the attackers flee then the defender in this case cannot pursue them. Citizens can raid in some cases. These cases range from custom jobs that fit the roleplay to being attacked and surviving so they counter attack instead of calling the cops. Citizens shouldn't look for reasons to raid, the reason will present itself in a case by case basis. If you wonder if it's allowed, ask an admin or moderator. Corleones, Rebels, Police, and SRU can raid for many reasons, again case by case and they are allowed to raid if they can confirm 100% that there is contraband or high probability of contraband. This doesn't mean that if you see a base you can raid. You would have to observe people going in and out and piece together if they infact have contraband. Police and SRU are required to get a warrant on the primary door owner. Should the owner die in a gunfight, the SRU have the ability to use tools to "break in" to continue the raid. Police should never use these tools and should call for SRU in the case of multiple people or a base that is obviously defended. For a more in depth look into raiding, contact me or check our guides section. Perhaps asking high hour players with roleplay points too for ideas.

Contact Narcotic, case classified: This means that the reason for the ban is private. The player will be informed as will SAs where needed. The reason for this being a secret could be due to the nature of the incident or perhaps not to cause the player any ill rep. Sometimes it's from Soul Ripper and that could mean many things ranging from a bad payment for donator to he just doesn't want anyone to know what it's about. He's the owner, if he doesn't want you to know, don't ask because it's his server, not yours.

Scamming: This is clearly not allowed and is a zero tolerance offense. If you intentionally rip someone off, you aren't welcome here. Robbing someone and scamming them are two different things. Scamming is a cowards task and shows that the player obviously doesn't have any respect for other players, the staff, or the server group and will do anything to get ahead. Those people should just stop coming here.

Randomly Raiding RDM: I've covered raiding already. RDM which stands for random death match. This isn't allowed on the server. The reason for this is players have many times over taken a gun and started killing everyone they see, including people who are not allowed to be aggressive or even those who just spawned. If you wonder why this isn't allowed or think that it should be, leave now. It'll save you a LOT of trouble. I would recommend Dark RP, they don't take their "RP" remotely serious in most cases.

CDM, Don't fly through the city: CDM means Car Death Match. This isn't allowed on the server. The reason for this is very similar to above. Running everyone over like your playing grand theft auto isn't a form of roleplay, it's just some person who wants to generally ruin other players experience. Most the time they don't care who they run over and don't even attempt to stop, in extreme cases they run people over as they spawn. Some people also run people over to collect their weapons, without any other reason. You want a gun, go buy one. Also players go speeding through the city thinking it's a race track. When they run people over, they yell at them saying it's their fault. In actuality, people have the right of way, not cars.

Spamming melons: I'm almost so dumb founded that you even say this is a wrongful ban. Prop spamming is completely unrealistic. If you can make a ton of melons appear from no where and smash on the ground, hook me up with a ton of them so I can get rich. Second and more importantly, prop spamming can cause lag and in extreme cases, server crash. For someone who cares enough to say we're abusive, I'm shocked that you think it's okay to attempt to lag or crash a server.

Fear RP / Disrespect: We will start with Fear RP. Fear RP is a rule put in place to reflect that people are afraid to die. If you think your not, go play on the high way for me, if you die, I was wrong and you weren't scared, if you make it out in one piece, chances are that fear kept you from doing it in the first place. It promotes roleplay, which is the reason players come to our server. Disrespect is a whole nother ball game. If a player is being extremely rude to the admin, who's job is to help maintain the servers and assist players where they can, why shouldn't they remove you. Let me be blunt, your playing on OUR server, not YOUR server. OUR server has rules and if you don't want to follow them, go back to YOUR server and do whatever you want. Whatever you do, do NOT be disrespectful to the team that attempts to service YOU, create events for YOU, and add content for YOU to enjoy. This topic is not up for debate.

Ban Lengths.

Extreme Racism: Racism isn't allowed nor is it socially acceptable. Racism has lead to many real world issues ranging from descrimination to world war. If you think world war and mass genocide are okay, I hope that fate visits you sooner rather then later, for you are not much of a human being. We don't want your kind on anything we have to do with and I wish we could just perm you if your one of these people. This topic is not open for debate.

Prop minging ect: Those kinds of people are not here to roleplay nor do they care about the other players, why should this ever be allowed? Extended ban length is put in place to protect the masses of players from these kinds of trolls. If you love server lag, crashes, and being killed by washing machines, I know some people that would be more then happy to assist you with the experience of never being able to do anything except spawn and die. If this is the kind of experience you are looking for, go elsewhere.

Mass RDM as a chaufeur: RDM is already against the rules, and the chaufeur is a passive job. He is not allowed to just kill people.

Mass Random Vechicular theft: Already cover that not being allowed.

Fear RP: Covered already.

Fail RP: If your not roleplaying, your failing at roleplaying. If your failing at even attempting to roleplay, why are you here? Last I checked the gamemode doesn't say, do whatever you want, we don't care. (DarkRP)

Burgular job: You can do this to some extent, but again you have to have a valid reason, "Because of my job" isn't a reason, it's an excuse. Using your job as an excuse to break the rules is also known as fail RP and usually goes hand in hand with promoting rule break.

Bans should be less then one week: Bans are handled on a case by case basis. Are you saying that if someone has been banned multiple times for breaking the same set of rules, he should continue to get one day or less? Why would you want to play with people like that? Nevermind, I really don't care. Ban lengths aren't up to the player, they are up to the admin's judgement and we have an appeal process for cases where there are valid reasons or mishaps. Sadly a lot of people just try to lie about it.

Everyone makes mistakes: True statement.

Regulated ban times: Doesn't really work. I'll explain. We'll say RDM is 5 hours like you said. Now one player intentionally kills someone randomly, he gets five hours. Another player was in a gunfight and a stray bullet randomly kills someone, he should also get five hours? I think not. Let me change it up to add more depth. Racism we'll say 1 day ban for example only. So your saying that if one player says the N bomb he gets the same time as someone else saying all N bombs aren't people and should burn in hell? I don't think you have a clue as to what your talking about, honestly.

Rogue Admins: This is just an absurd statement. It's happened before, I'm sure, but if that is the case, they get removed from the team and usually banned from the server group.

Finally, my message back to you, seeing as I've taken the time to answer everything you have talked about.

Your heart is in the right place, but I think your judgement of the situations is extremely altered, your knowledge of what is going on is extremely limited, and your emotions are playing a huge part in your "abuse" topic. You can deny it all you want, it's obvious by not only what you said, but the way you said it. As for all those bans you read about and the statement about mistakes, taking 15 minutes to read all the rules would have saved most those people. Asking an admin or other players if it was allowed would have been another option, though not as good, and some of them have just decided that they don't care about playing here and instead of just leaving like decent people, they want to break the rules to make everyone else upset. Any other questions?
The following 7 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Theomenz, Enzyme, DoomDude1, Generation, aviator, Termin, GRiiM
Moved to discussions, this is not an abuse report.
I've never had any problems with the rules... I have ONE ban for 1186 hours.. Do you know why? Because I read all the rules before I really started playing. Oh, I also applied common sense to understand why these rules were added.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Narc