BR AndrewClaytonUK - Random Tranq
Name of player:[FL:RP] AndrewClaytonUK"

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59791623

Time in GMT: 3:30PM

Server: V33x

Summary: This guy just runs around random tranqing. I seen him in the city doing it but I couldn't find him. Finally I find out it was this guy who was doing it.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/StpLPfRicX0
The Head of the SRU told me I can use my Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle on the enemies. By doing this, they can go in for the arrest with out any deaths. The Head of SRU then told me to open fire, taking down 2 people. However, Jack Harkness has mis-understood. Since he has proof of me with the tranquilizer at the Corleones, he assumed it was me tranquilizing the police in the city center, this however is wrong. I only admit to tranquilizing '2' Corleones as commanded by the Head of SRU. All I'm saying is that the Head of SRU told me to and you have to respect higher ranks than you, plus you have to listen to them, like you have to do with the police.
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

A Fearless donator and regular player.

As you can see in video, a COP was tranqed, as well as a corleone. Also it shows a tanq shot coming from behind the house with fence, as I go back there I only see Andrew there with his tranq sniper out trying to tranq some cops.
I tranqued the corleone, not the police.

and I only tranqued the corleone because the Head of the SRU told me to, there was another corleone member on top of the house with one too.

Also, if you look at 30:00 in the video, very closely you can see the bullet coming from the left of you, not from the right which is where I was. The bullet you see coming from your left is a tranquilizer dart, and you see it after you have actually shot. That is why you see the death then the bullet milliseconds later. Also, then why do you think the police officer runs off the the left of you? because he saw the person tranquilizing the officer.

And me on the right hand side, I was aiming for the corleone and the security guard in a grey suit, that had just tranqued that police officer. That's why the other officer runs off to the left after them. Also, adding to this, you cannot see me firing the dart at that police officer. Also, adding to this, if you ask that police officer who was tranqued, he ca ntell you I was telling him where there was a corleone sniper, which was standing on the roof and he aid in his own words 'oh thank you' and he then runs off only to be tranqued by a corleone, and his fellow officer goes after him.

Also, there is no proof it was me, all it shows is that I was standing in the opposite direction of where he was shot. I am defending myself because I do not want a ban for actually helping the police and follow the Head of SRU's commands.
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

So just saying, there is no proof of me actually shooting him, also you can see the bullet hits him from the opposite direction on me. Just saying.
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

Ban request on pushback. Please note that you have 12 hours to provide additional evidence that can lead to case resolution.
So you want JackHarkness to provide more information or me?
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

As you can see, its just me, Andrew, the cops, and the Corlones in the area. Cops didn't shoot themselves, Corlones say it wasn't them (not did they have any tranq guns). So if we do simple thinking: Not the cops, Not the Corlones, Not me, then it must be Andrew.

At 0:30 I dont know what Andrew is talking about, the bullet obviously came from the right to left, where the cops were running away from, and that was Andrew with his gun out and pointed at the cops (because he was just shooting). Because of Frame Rate, you can only see parts of the bullet trail but it starts on right (in fence) and heads to the left(out in the street) And yes, they did see the person with tranq, YOU.

You are lieing to admin saying there was some other mysterious person in the street, when there was non (because I looked around several times in the video and didn't see anybody) Somebody was shooting at the angle of the bullet, And when I see you with a gun that fired the bullet, it must have been you. If you use common sense, a bullet going in a certain direction, and you magically happen to have a tranq which has been the weapon that was shooting people.

If there WAS a person random tranqing in the street, wouldn't you think that the other cops or Corleones would have seen them and shot them??? Yes they would have, but it was just you, hiding behind a fence to avoid being seen by the Corelons. Of coarse you tun out without your tranq out to escape without begin shot at. You are ONLY seen outside the fence without the tranq. but when you are in cover, you were using the tranq gun on cops. Open the video in full screen mode on youtube. you will see the bullet go from the fence area out to the street. Andrew has been lieing to admins.
There was 2 people opposite the Corleone House, where the police where looking at and running towards when one of them were tranqued. Look, I have not tranqued any police what so ever, even ask those policemen, I was talking to them in the back yard, telling them there was someone tranquilizing them on the roof of one of the houses. Also, the police were informed by the head of the SRU that I was helping them, so I went to each and every individual police officer on site, and told them that I will be helping them with a tranquilizer, and they all said okay. Look, I'm not arguing because we both have our different views and opinions, and I know I'm telling the truth, just you recorded at the wrong time and you didn't know what was said to me, the police officers and the SRU. You only seen what was seen then, not before, and if you had of seen before you would fully understand what the situation was and in fact I did not shoot the police officer. Look, ban me if you want, all I'm saying is that I didn't do it and you only recorded the 'incident'. You can say I'm lying, but I'm not. You can say I done this and done that, but I didn't. But please tell me why the police ran to the other direction where the two men were standing with a tranquilizer?
Many thanks,

Mad Mike

(06-03-2013, 10:59 PM)AndrewClaytonUK Wrote: There was 2 people opposite the Corleone House, where the police where looking at and running towards when one of them were tranqued.

Where is your proof of that? Look on the video, you only see the couple cops, and Corleones, none of them had a tranq.

Quote:you recorded at the wrong time and you didn't know what was said to me, the police officers and the SRU. You only seen what was seen then, not before, and if you had of seen before you would fully understand what the situation was and in fact I did not shoot the police officer.

What I seen is what is on the video. I believe that you were tranqing and trying to get away with it. let the admins decide. I can say you did this and did that. because when you look into the video and do some thinking, it was obviously you. If there was another person I am sure I would have seen them, but nobody did... except your imagination. Who is this person that you seen? why didnt you go after him?

Quote:But please tell me why the police ran to the other direction where the two men were standing with a tranquilizer?

So now there are 2 men with tranqs? Thought you said there was one. Now your story is changing. In the video, it was just you with a tranq thats it. Let the admin decide what he "sees".