why are all these requests so hostile?
Name: [FL] A Box o' Crayons

Time/Date: 5:21AM 6/3/2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45213050

Name of Administrator: [FL]

Evidence: This Report Is due to Narcotic's lack of caring for Community members, and the lack of effort in handling his admin/Mod duties on and off the server, I was banned by him for Fail FearRP/NLR which is ok, I like and respect all admins and players on the Fearless RP CityRP servers, Im willing to take my punishment and learn from it, though I made a unban request to Explain to him/anyone who cared what and why I did what I did, and I feel like I did a great job of that, you can find the request Here. (please read over it if you havent already)

I Took the time to try to explain myself, as well as I can despite my dyslexia. but Im met with an abrupt "No, Denied" anyone who has watched Cops in real life knows that their job is not to lay down their sidearm and do what the hostage-takes say. its to make sure the bad people dont run the city, I was well inside my RP rights. anyway, thats getting away from what I want to say, this request isnt because of the ban. Id like to use that as a small amount of "proof" though since it also seems like he likes to use the "Proof or GTFO" thing, which is fine, though not everyone can Fraps every second of gameplay to prove if hes no-cliping through walls when hes RPing and not an "Admin on duty"

The lack of caring for his duty and players was also shown in the ban time, I myself dont know how long mine was but it seems "about" 2 days? but a person who was banned before and after me both received "timeouts" for abotu an hour each, here are the Ban ID's: 32701 and 32703. One for FearRP and oen for NLR though mine is 2 days? how did you "Feel" that was necessary? I would have asked him straight to his face if he hadn't locked my ban-request as soon as he denied it, which also shows the lack of caring for my input, I understand locking certain "trouble makers" but Iv been nothing but understanding and helpful.. If anything TOO understanding and helpful.

I am not asking to ban Narcotic or demote him, or anything like that for that matter, Heck, I dont have any hard feelings for him, would love to RP with him somtime after my ban is over. Id just like someone to have a talk with him, this is a friendly Community, so please treat everyone how youd liek to be treated, with care and patience.

(Sorry If it got off topic or belongs somwere else, as well as any misspellings, I have Dyslexia. Thinking )
Uh, maybe I'm just being daft, but I'm not really seeing the point in this report.

The only accusation I'm seeing is this:
Quote:This Report Is due to Narcotic's lack of caring for Community members, and the lack of effort in handling his admin/Mod duties on and off the server

And in reply, as his direct superior, I can say that Narcotic is a devoted staff member, he is active and thorough with his tasks.
You have violated the simple set of rules, I don't really care if you've played DarkRP, Metro 2033 or whatever, this is Fearless CityRP and you have been punished. I understand that you are frustrated about your suspension, but again, read and gain a basic understanding and knowledge about the rules and guidelines before you start moving your character and roleplaying.

I denied your unban request for the same reason as every other request I deny; you violated the rules, you're extremely sorry, but being sorry doesn't give you the right to violate the rules.
(06-03-2013, 10:14 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Uh, maybe I'm just being daft, but I'm not really seeing the point in this report.

The only accusation I'm seeing is this:
Quote:This Report Is due to Narcotic's lack of caring for Community members, and the lack of effort in handling his admin/Mod duties on and off the server

And in reply, as his direct superior, I can say that Narcotic is a devoted staff member, he is active and thorough with his tasks.

No its fine, Sorry for not stating my points more clearly, I was mostly just listing off things as "proof" or things that I felt showed his "lack of caring." Though like I stated above, I dont have any hard feelings towards him.

"And in reply, as his direct superior, I can say that Narcotic is a devoted staff member, he is active and thorough with his tasks."
I cant say if hes devoted or not, Im just a player and Havent had the pleasure of interacting or getting to know any of the staff like others may have. This thread jsut reflected my first encounters with him, which i didnt find very pleasant.

(06-03-2013, 10:23 AM)Narcotic Wrote: You have violated the simple set of rules, I don't really care if you've played DarkRP, Metro 2033 or whatever, this is Fearless CityRP and you have been punished. I understand that you are frustrated about your suspension, but again, read and gain a basic understanding and knowledge about the rules and guidelines before you start moving your character and roleplaying.

I denied your unban request for the same reason as every other request I deny; you violated the rules, you're extremely sorry, but being sorry doesn't give you the right to violate the rules.

Yes, I understand all of that, I even stated that I'm willing to wait out my ban and learn from the punishment. Im not pursuing the "you should unban me"
I'm just curious on how you came to the conclusion of the time. and also why you locked the thread so I didnt have a chance to ask you anythign about said ban as well as why you seemed so hostile/Stoneic when dealing with the ban.
Case closed means case closed.

I'll tell you now how I came to the conclusion. I was at the scene myself, you broke FearRP on my partner, you broke NLR on us, as you returned.
(06-03-2013, 10:36 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Case closed means case closed.

I'll tell you now how I came to the conclusion. I was at the scene myself, you broke FearRP on my partner, you broke NLR on us, as you returned.

I understand case closed means case closed, I'm not pursuing it any longer, as stated in my last post. as well as Im willing to live with the punishment of the ban.

and Since you were there you would have known that the 3-4 people who had guns were all yelling through mic at me and I couldnt understand them. as well as I had my gun drawn already, expecting exactly what you all had in store with me since it happens about 3 times every time i get on to one un-knowing individual or another.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQkk0Ddgv0o supports my RP in that situatin, though you have yet to explain to me why you were so hostile/stonic in your actions agaisnt me. This will probably be my last post, Im gettign sleepy.
Since I see you're pushing the "real life" argument, here's how it would work.

Want a "real life" server? Good - If you die you are permanently suspended, you have no job, the police is over-powered, you have to eat, sleep and drink with money you don't have, you get diseases which hinder you etc. etc.

The server is realistic but we still have a rule set which you are required to follow. If there was no rule about it, I am willing to bet my left eyeball that 70% of the server would go in "Rambo style".
(06-03-2013, 10:51 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Since I see you're pushing the "real life" argument, here's how it would work.

Want a "real life" server? Good - If you die you are permanently suspended, you have no job, the police is over-powered, you have to eat, sleep and drink with money you don't have, you get diseases which hinder you etc. etc.

The server is realistic but we still have a rule set which you are required to follow. If there was no rule about it, I am willing to bet my left eyeball that 70% of the server would go in "Rambo style".

Im not pushing the "real life" server. I've palyed video games for years, Its been my passion because its Fatasy, not real. though you have to derive some decisions from your experiences in real life, how to act, what to say, what to do. In that situation is acted from my knowledge of how a police officer would react, quickly. I secured the area, used my cruiser as cover as I watched the door, made sure no civilions were in harms way and confronted them with vocal "is there anyone in there" before 3-4 peopel came pouring out of the door screaming at the top of their lungs through mic "get on the floor" I myself, have a car as cover, they do not. though they shift run aroudn the car and Spray me down. which my car was about 20 feet from the door, though my memory could be wrong at the distances. I posted the link to the unban request which explained the whole situation for a reason though you didnt read it. and this isnt a thread askign for an unban or ban-shortened length.. its for my personal knowledge of why and how the admin handeled it the way he did. so can you guys please stop acting as if im making an unban request.

Edit: I also would say the shooters went in "rambo style" instead of RPing the situation. They treid forcign me into an RP situation but then shot me when i didnt respond to their mic smap of a command.
Let's look at it; you are outside the premesis, riding your car, you step out unarmed, you are told to leave with 3 AK-47s pointed at you, at this point, FearRP applies to you. You decide to pull out your .USP 45 and start blazing it at us, of course we shoot back to defend ourselves. If anyone went in "rambo style", it was most certainly you, you pulled the "I'm a hero" card.
(06-03-2013, 01:51 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Let's look at it; you are outside the premesis, riding your car, you step out unarmed, you are told to leave with 3 AK-47s pointed at you, at this point, FearRP applies to you. You decide to pull out your .USP 45 and start blazing it at us, of course we shoot back to defend ourselves. If anyone went in "rambo style", it was most certainly you, you pulled the "I'm a hero" card.

Im sorry, thats a flat out lie, and even if it wasnt. your giving me two diffrent stories, which I myself have told mutiple times to you guys now. this is a quote directly from the un-ban request:

Quote:I'll make it short and simple for you, you had a gun pointed at you, told to get down on the ground 5 times, you failed to comply and drew a gun, got killed and returned before 5 minutes had passed.

Apparently You cant offer any information on why/how you came to the conclusion of *about* two days as a punishment when two other people who did the same two things as me only got *about* an hour each. (both banned by you)

So in closeing, Id liek to appologize to Doomdude1, killjoy and yourself, Narcotic for the hastle of having to comment on this, I thank you for your time though my question was not answered. Heart