Fraps is lagging on my nasty computer
(06-06-2013, 04:17 PM)VallyTeacake Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 03:06 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 10:31 AM)GunFISH Wrote: I did what Narc said and now my mouse is moving on it's own Sad Please help!

You're a f*cking idiot. Honestly, some people. You can't download RAM, it's physical INSIDE your computer. Seriously, anybody that even tries what Narcotic said is an absolute moron and deserve any malicious software the website downloads.
"What's a joke?" - Astrid 2013

Yeah, what IS a joke? Is that even a word?

Judging from the rest of the people that actually try things like this, It's hard to tell what isn't and what is a joke on fearless, because some people are as dumb as a box of rocks.
Hello. I have a terrible PC atm. It has a APU E-300 with a Radeon 6310 which is just terrible. I have this program called "Mirillis Action" and I only lose 2 FPS when recording. The file sizes are VERY small. I had a 13 minute video and it was 1.3 GB for a GMod video. You can have sort of long trial then it runs out. I have purchased the program already. It is really good. Also, there are no cracks for it as they find every crack and block it in a instance!

To make it lag less, run the game your playing in windowed mode and just record with the regional area option thing. Like on GMod. I type in 2 code things in my Garry's Mod steam properties and it makes it windowed, with no border so it looks like you don't even have it in window mode.

You should also go ahead and maybe try to get a second hard drive. It will help.
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
The following 1 user Likes TylerSparks's post:
  • Reefanis