Fraps is lagging on my nasty computer
I record videos on games and my frame rate just drops all of a sudden so it screws up my recordings. So I would like to know what I need to upgrade for this not to happen anymore, I want to be able to record almost any game on high detail without. Also I want to know what upgrades will be able to sustain what I want to do that is not overly expensive.
Specs:
i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHZ
8GB of RAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti

Anyone that helps gets a blowjob. Thanks in advance.
www.downloadmoreram.com
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Reefanis
I get the same issue with Dxtory. I'll try narcs nethod out! Btw does that site add ram or level it to a number. I have 4GB so if I get the 4GB from that site will it go to 8GB?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(06-03-2013, 06:23 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I get the same issue with Dxtory. I'll try narcs nethod out! Btw does that site add ram or level it to a number. I have 4GB so if I get the 4GB from that site will it go to 8GB?

LOL
The following 3 users Like Astrid's post:
  • Harry Ford, coolniceguy42, Theblackshadowofgod
(06-03-2013, 06:23 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I get the same issue with Dxtory. I'll try narcs nethod out! Btw does that site add ram or level it to a number. I have 4GB so if I get the 4GB from that site will it go to 8GB?

[Image: sqOzrPY.png]
Wow man quit reading my signature.

[Image: 27lPH]
The following 3 users Like ConnorBhoy's post:
  • Astrid, Harry Ford, Theblackshadowofgod
Try recording on a separate hard drive, using the same can lag it
igot same vidoe card it lag if you record with FULL size if you record with half it will not lag Smile
I did what Narc said and now my mouse is moving on it's own Sad Please help!
(06-06-2013, 10:31 AM)GunFISH Wrote: I did what Narc said and now my mouse is moving on it's own Sad Please help!

You're a f*cking idiot. Honestly, some people. You can't download RAM, it's physical INSIDE your computer. Seriously, anybody that even tries what Narcotic said is an absolute moron and deserve any malicious software the website downloads.
(06-06-2013, 03:06 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(06-06-2013, 10:31 AM)GunFISH Wrote: I did what Narc said and now my mouse is moving on it's own Sad Please help!

You're a f*cking idiot. Honestly, some people. You can't download RAM, it's physical INSIDE your computer. Seriously, anybody that even tries what Narcotic said is an absolute moron and deserve any malicious software the website downloads.
"What's a joke?" - Astrid 2013
The following 1 user Likes 5p carrier bag's post:
  • GunFISH