Admin abuse by vauld!!
(06-10-2013, 01:09 AM)Vauld Wrote: I think it's generally clear why I banned you, but just in-case you were wondering. You constantly annoyed the Corleones who were a prestigious, armed group at the time. You CDM'ed multiple people, you broke NLR after we killed you. Then you came back as a fireman, took your axe and said "I'm going to chop down some trees".. How is me banning you for that abuse?
Just as Vauld said, we were a great group of armed men with snipers and automatic weapons. We told you to leave. You say your line and cdm us. We were just trying to rp a corleone group.
stupid signature keeps breaking
We repeatedly warned you to leave the corleones alone when you were harassing and following us and you ignored that (despite having guns aimed at you).
Vauld got tired of it and ordered for your execution, there's no abuse with that.

Oh, let's not forget that you came speeding after us in a BMW whilst you was a fireman which resulted in you running the guy over.
(06-10-2013, 01:09 AM)Vauld Wrote: I think it's generally clear why I banned you, but just in-case you were wondering. You constantly annoyed the Corleones who were a prestigious, armed group at the time. You CDM'ed multiple people, you broke NLR after we killed you. Then you came back as a fireman, took your axe and said "I'm going to chop down some trees".. How is me banning you for that abuse?

You need to read the thread again this abuse is about you when you pinned me up against a wall and ordered you men to kill me when all i was doing was bringing back kpredeyes when he got cdmed.
How is me and the corleones shooting you, admin abuse?

We shot you because you kept coming back after we warned you, simple.
Quote: all i was doing was bringing back kpredeyes when he got cdmed.
Why was no one in the car when you were CDMing us and trying to ruin the rp?
stupid signature keeps breaking
No abuse noted.