Admin Abuse
Name: Triple X

Time/Date: 2:20 to 2:40 pm / June 2, 2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60753883

Name of Administrator: [Fl] Grub

Evidence: Before Grub had banned me at 2:20 to 2:40 pm of June 2. He picked me up and dropped me, which had killed me. It was very unnecessary.
Rules for reporting Wrote:The following points are not abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Provide evidence of accusations of actual administrator abuse when posting.
I saw what the admin had done he didn't slay me. I saw his phys gun pick me up and drop me.
(06-02-2013, 07:27 PM)Triple X Wrote: I saw what the admin had done he didn't slay me. I saw his phys gun pick me up and drop me.

Quote:Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.

For an example using slay, not specifically using slay.
Ie. means "in example". Dropping is an unorthodox punishment.
Oh ok Doomdude but that still means admins shouldn't do that to players, what did they do wrong. If i were an admin i wouldn't do that, that's just really making a player not want to come back because an admin simply did that.
Due to the series of misfortunes over the last days, It's taken me a little bit longer to reply to this abuse thread.

He picked me up and dropped me, which had killed me. It was very unnecessary.

Indeed, you had fallen to your death after propclimbing over a wall because the SS could not get a warrant. You did such actions as the citizen, which begins to lead to more questions. Main point being, a simple fall proved not to be enough as a punishment, considering you've accumulated enough hours to know not to propclimb. Calling it "very unnecessary" is merely your opinion and does not classify as abuse. It seems this abuse thread was made because of the suspension I had surrendered to you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
It wasn't expose to look like prop climb, I was roleplaying climbing up a wall with a ladder and becuase i didn't know you could do that, it still meant the admin shouldn't have done that.
While it might not seem like a serious punishment to some (especially when drawn out of all context,) I do not believe the accused admin to have abused his powers in this situation.