Ban Request on TBL/whazup, RDM and building around my property.
Name of player: TBL/whazup

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5262313

Time in GMT: 15:50 - 16:15 GMT + 1

Server: v33x

Summary: Basically I bought the garden to a villa and all out of the sudden TBL/whazup shows up and buys the door villa. He starts building around the villa and ends up including my graden. So now my garden is blocked and hen he enters the garden. He starts telling me that it is part of his property and all out of the sudden as I am trying to explain to him that it is my garden, he shoots me. I return about 10-15 min later and slip into my garden only to be faced by him and a friend again. They start accusing me of being on "their" property again, and why I explain to them how they propblocked "MY" property I am shot. When I told him that he was blocking my property he just went, "Thats your problem".

So lets round this up, he RDM'ed and blocked my property (He also started firing randmoly at the police, but I was unable to get it on fraps.).

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHppT36-Y...e=youtu.be

(I was technically breaking fear RP, but only to get evidence for the ban request. Also I did not prop clime.)
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
now i have a question how did you get in again? and you bought the backyard door when i had bought the house and was on my way to buy the backyard
(06-02-2013, 03:38 PM)adamsk8 Wrote: now i have a question how did you get in again? and you bought the backyard door when i had bought the house and was on my way to buy the backyard

1. I went in through the gate when you opened it.

2. That does not answer for why you blocked the garden and RDM'ed me while I was trying to explain things to you.

3. Would it kill you to use upper-case letters in the beginning of your sentences?
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
didnt open the gate?

and I didnt propblock your property I had bought the house and was on the way to buy the backyard door
and im wonderin why you where on my backyard and I told you to leave
(06-02-2013, 04:33 PM)adamsk8 Wrote: didnt open the gate?

and I didnt propblock your property I had bought the house and was on the way to buy the backyard door
and im wonderin why you where on my backyard and I told you to leave

1. You did open it.

2. You did block my property since I was the owner of the garden.

3. Why I was in "your" backyard? How incompetent are you to call it your property? My name is on the door and I bought the backyard fair and square, so I do not understand why you would even want me to leave my own property?

4. Again with the upper-caser letters, please use it.
Paul Boehm
305.Pio Realism Unit
Red Orchestra
If you was planning on using the house you should have bought all of the doors, Not just the side one.

Even though it's a bit of foul play what they did even after you explained to them you was going to buy it.

I suggest you buy every door next time so people don't play this card again.