Advanced Button (replacing the keypad)
Exclamation 
Title of Suggestion: Advanced Button

Description: A button that can only be pressed by the owner of the button. It's like a scanner that scans the players ID and allow the person to activate the fading door or anything that is controlled by the numpad/keypad (number). It'll also have a standard time of 3 seconds to prevent rule breaking.

The owner of the advanced button can add another players so they can use this button as well (F2). You will also will be able to add different job groups, like "rebels" or "goverment" etc.. It will be crack-able and ram-able as regular keypads.

When someone who don't own the button or don't have access to it the buttons access area will turn red, and when someone presses the button who is either the owner or an player that have access to it the access area will turn green. In the middle of the button the time of how long the door will be opened will be displayed.

I've designed an prototype in Photoshop for you to visualize it.

Neutral :

[Image: neutraladvancedbutton.png]
When the (I.E) fading door is open (access):

[Image: accessadvancedbutton.png]
When the (I.E) fading door is not open (no access):

[Image: noaccessadvancedbutton.png]

Why: No need to type in a code, no need to pass around the code all the time or need to change it if someone told the code or tell it again if someone forgot it. Fast and easy. Minimum 3 seconds (until it can be closed). The time of how long it will be open is displayed. Designing this could make the ability to not need to respawn the advanced button every time you spawn an dupe, like you have to do with the keypad..

You could have both keypad and advanced button. If you see more "good" things with this suggestion, please tell me and I'll add it here!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • JJ28minecraft, Altoria
Imagine this... police officers and SRU being able to walk in and out of the Nexus without forming a huge queue behind them .

+support
The following 1 user Likes RockHunter's post:
  • Floodify
+/- Support

What about crackers?
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(06-03-2013, 05:30 PM)Deriptz Wrote: +/- Support

What about crackers?

myfloodify Wrote:It will be crack-able as regular keypads.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(06-03-2013, 05:36 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 05:30 PM)Deriptz Wrote: +/- Support

What about crackers?

myfloodify Wrote:It will be crack-able as regular keypads.

Oh, in that case + Support, I must've read over it.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Floodify
As long as keypad crackers and rams work. +Support.

if not, then I will not support this.
Regards,
aviator
+support
+support, this would pretty much do away with keypads.
Nice idea mate!

+Support
+SUPPORT!
Brilliant idea in my opinion. : )