Unban Request (finlandguy20) A.K.A ThatSwedishGuy
Shocked 
Your name: ThatSwedishGuy <-(when i got banned) ->[Swe]Finlandguy20 (my new name

[b]Your ban ID: 32654 (the permanent ban) 32649 (7 hours left after the posting of this)

[b]Banned by: [FL] Adman (banned me permanently after i got banned for 7hrs) [FL] Killjoy (banned me for 24hrs)

[b]Reason: "Huge prop-minging, prop-climbing, prop-surfing. No intention of roleplaying." <--That was for the permanent ban Propclimbing, general building violations <---for the 24hrs ban
[b]Involved:
Admin [FL] Adam (banned be permanently) [FL] Killjoy (banned me for 24hrs)

[b]Why we should unban you: For starters the reason "No intention of roleplaying" is invalid, i had a lot of reasons to roleplay, i had been roleplaying for 15 hrs before getting banned, and why should i go on a rp server if i have no intention of roleplaying? Huh And for the propsurfing bit, i knew you werent allowed to propsurf, when i was building the huge sky "house" thingy" i tought if it had atleast one connection to the ground it wouldent be propsurfing, so basicly i didint relize i was breaking the rules, if you are going to say "you should have read the rules", i have read the rules, but how do you think im supposed to remember, what? 300 rules plus lots of other servers rules, it was a honest mistake. And i love playing on fearless rp, it has (mostly) friendly players and its really fun to roleplay there, Everyone makes mistakes, and i made a big one, so im asking that my permanent ban will be lifted, you decide if my 7hrs left ban should be keept, i made a mistake, i learnt my lesson, and im willing to accept the punnishment, just that my perma ban will be lifted, cause i love the server and i made a honest mistake Angel
You had two ban requests made against you, both of which show clearly your failure to roleplay properly. How on earth is making a ridiculously unrealistic, unsupported ramp of fence props suitable roleplay? I don't care how many rules we have, this is just common sense. If you want to build and mess around with props, go on a build server.

I'll remove the permanent suspension, but keep you banned for a month because the second ban request showed further violations and a larger scale that wasn't visible during the first one.

You have had a major violation with props, don't mess around with them again or you'll be straight out.