I guess its time.
Sad 
Many of you might remember me as Kevin on the servers, I always loved playing on v2p, I have real good memories there :-). But now comes the time where I
have to do exam and spend more time on that and not gaming, so I Guess I'll be gone for a few weeks or more.

Spesial thanks to these People:

Mini Mojo : For giving me alot of good times where we screamed laughing ! Cheese

HellShell : Thanks for RPing mechanic With me, real fun times.

Disabled Angel: Thanks for the police RP's, I appreciate it.

Fillehh : Thanks for introducing me to MNU, it sure is fun !.

Viljoel: Thanks for all the passive RPs Cheese

Kakcraft : thanks for the passive Rp's Cheese

Commander Fi5h: Thanks for all passive rps where we laughed crying Cheese

ByQun : thanks for the FBI rp's and such I had a real good time, I Guess we'll hang around on steam ? Smile

Anyway, I need to focus on my exam and less on gaming, Of course I will come back but I won't spend as much time as I used to. When I come back my donator status runs out too, so I probably will have to donate then, but thanks for all the fun and memories I had on the server. But I promise I will come back when I'm not so bored of GMod and when exams are finished ! ;D
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
Goodbye, miss you Sad
The following 1 user Likes Viljo's post:
  • The Mysterious
:'( Thanks for the memories bro! You're a good buddy! Good luck on your exams, do Fearless proud! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Mini Mojo's post:
  • The Mysterious
(06-01-2013, 01:51 PM)Mini Mojo Wrote: :'( Thanks for the memories bro! You're a good buddy! Good luck on your exams, do Fearless proud! Cheese

I'll make FearLess proud, and you two probably know I will hehe !, But I promise I will come back. I think around 1-3 weeks I'll be back full time ! I'm starting to miss you guys already :-(

(06-01-2013, 01:49 PM)viljoeL Wrote: Goodbye, miss you Sad

I already miss u 2 :'(
Sincerly.
Alex

Goodbye. See you soon.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • The Mysterious
Goodbye.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • The Mysterious
Good bye, and good luck.
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • The Mysterious
I don't want you to leave, i don't want you to leave!

**Sheds a tear**

Whenever you are on steam, i will make sure to message you my friend. Goodbye!
(06-01-2013, 02:06 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I don't want you to leave, i don't want you to leave!

**Sheds a tear**

Whenever you are on steam, i will make sure to message you my friend. Goodbye!

I don't really want to leave either, but I really think its good to have a break from FL so I can concentrate on exams, and of course steam Messages by you awesome People !. And I can promise you guys when I come back I will be back full time !.

**Sheds tears and cries**
Sincerly.
Alex

Good luck on the exam!