5 things I hate about RP.
Hello guys and welcome to:

5 things I hate about RP.

1: I hate it when theres about five people on the server at night, and they still want to RP. I know your mean't to, of course. But I always consider the night as sorta, "Preparing" for your gameplay (However long that may be) the next day, for example: Maybe you want to do a bit of presidential stuff the next day, I would go fishing to have a long lasting food source and not be embarrased I die of hunger as President!

2: Number two kinda links in with the example in number one, stupid cops. When your a president, rp-ing, you kinda need to know what's going on, when there are no relyable cops to say "I am going on Patrol" or "Big base at UM, possible Contra." I can really rely on the Special Agents knowing they can do their job, because they have payed £10 to basically prove they are capable of doing so. (EG. A non regular would no pay £10 nor would a noob)

3: Horrible drivers, I mean. I am no mastermind, but is it really hard to know to drive on the right? I sometime see people driving on the right (EG the side I am on) side, and bumping into me and beeping their horns. I get so pissed but its not like getting into a five minute arguement over an idiot you cant drive properly, nothing will come of it.

4: People with bigger GUNS! People seem to be very organised with their guns, food etc. I am starting to catch on to, but litraly, some people on the server I rarely see not holding a gun! I mean it's fine, I just want one to Sad

5: And finaly number five, you may think "Hmm, well what about the hackers, etc." Well no, because everyone hates them. And it wouldnt be a shock to anybody. No but my fifth hate is kinda.... the admins, BUT! Nothing to do with how you do your job. And it's not a seriouse hate, it's just the fact, I hear complaints of the admins saying "Were not greatfull enough" I am very greatful, today, I got stuck in the roof and I say "Soul can you please slay me, stuck in the roof Smile" and he slayed me and I said "Thanks" but I never seem to get a response like "Np Smile" I just seem to get nothing, it's kinda like, you not giving a damn. It's just some people would say the same, but the fact is they wont because they are too afraid to. But admins, if you wouldn't mind. Just say a polite "Np" or "Sure" back, so we know you appreciate our politeness, and that there is a connect between admin and player Smile

Thanks for readin! Cya on Fearless babeh Cheese

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Cherryberry
"we know you appreciate our politeness, and that there is a connect between admin and player"

I comPletly agree with you on this point.
(05-31-2011, 01:17 AM)Small Bear Wrote: I am very greatful, today, I got stuck in the roof and I say "Soul can you please slay me, stuck in the roof Smile" and he slayed me and I said "Thanks" but I never seem to get a response like "Np Smile" I just seem to get nothing, it's kinda like, you not giving a damn. It's just some people would say the same, but the fact is they wont because they are too afraid to. But admins, if you wouldn't mind. Just say a polite "Np" or "Sure" back, so we know you appreciate our politeness, and that there is a connect between admin and player Smile

I always try to say No problem, but sometimes, like yesterday, that's not possible: Too many requests to at the same time. Had to sort out a issue between a raider and a president, had to flip someone's car and had at the same time a complain about someone voice spamming, oh and then your request. If I didn't care I would not have slayed you. You seem not to realize how many messages get's send to the admin chat.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-31-2011, 01:17 AM)Small Bear Wrote: and I said "Thanks" but I never seem to get a response like "Np Smile" I just seem to get nothing, it's kinda like, you not giving a damn. It's just some people would say the same, but the fact is they wont because they are too afraid to. But admins, if you wouldn't mind. Just say a polite "Np" or "Sure" back, so we know you appreciate our politeness, and that there is a connect between admin and player Smile

We literally get about 10 requests a minute from players.

"ADMIN COME HERE NOW QUICK!"
"Admin my car stuck!"
"Admin I got stuck in roof"
"Admin help I stuck"
"admin stuck in roof"
"OMG RDM"
"OMG CAR RDM"
etc.

We have to spend a massive amount of time getting players unstuck from basically trivial things, and most of them wouldn't happen if they didn't use chairs in small rooms. And an RDM one, we have to look in the console, see who killed them etc. It's a massively busy job.

So don't start saying stuff like we don't give a damn, when we give up hours of our own time to get people unstuck from roofs.
The following 3 users Like Sniperwolf's post:
  • Killjoy, Cherryberry, Shark
Sounds like its not the admins, but the players.
If that really is what your sending an admin, no wonder an admin does not reply to you....

Try

Hi my car is flipped over outside the flea market, not urgent, thanks!

not omg omg omg!

/endrand

There should be some sort off guideline/template when using @
I always try to say No problem, but sometimes, like yesterday, that's not possible: Too many requests to at the same time. Had to sort out a issue between a raider and a president, had to flip someone's car and had at the same time a complain about someone voice spamming, oh and then your request. If I didn't care I would not have slayed you. You seem not to realize how many messages get's send to the admin chat.

[/quote]

Yeah thats fine, I mean sometimes I understand me and Storm were argueing alot about it yesterday Wink
Try

Hi my car is flipped over outside the flea market, not urgent, thanks!

not omg omg omg!

/endrand

Well I think what I type to the admins is just fine, a thank you, a please. And sometimes I just put a smiley face. They dont need to know your location because they can just teleport. And it has nothing to do with "players not admins" it's more like "players and admins" 5/10 players wont say ty or please and 5/10 the admins wont have a np, or sure, but the thing is, those other 50% of admins have an excuse most likely if the player is expecting a np. It's the fact their too busy (the admins) to say it because there are other problems and complaints to get to, and what I am really saying is. Say it when you can EXACTLY like what Soul said, he tries it as much as he can unless he has his hands full.

I've always had good experiences with the admins, quick and helpful and I've been grateful in return Tounge They're quite busy so, they often leave before you can say your thanks Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Transmission's post:
  • furlings

So don't start saying stuff like we don't give a damn, when we give up hours of our own time to get people unstuck from roofs.
[/quote]

Yep ok, that's fair you obviously do if you give up your own hours, but l hear admins complaining all the time about us not saying ty, I now say it all the time and try to be as polite as possible. But the fact is you may say "We don't need to say a np because we deserve the ty." absolutely correct, but we are the players. If we didn't play on the server there wouldn't be the community.

Admins and Players working together ftw? ^^

(05-31-2011, 10:42 AM)Transmission Wrote: I've always had good experiences with the admins, quick and helpful and I've been grateful in return Tounge They're quite busy so, they often leave before you can say your thanks Tounge

Defently, there I do go to @Thanks Smile or /pm -name- Thanks! Cheese

^ He managed to use the quote function! :D

But yeah, it's kinda hard having to deal with 5 guys and be polite toward each and every one, 'specially when you unstick one guy and he goes and he gets stuck in the same place in a matter of seconds. <_<
When we publicly announce that we're displeased with the attitude we're getting, then we mean it as a direct hint towards certain people... Atleast I do in my posts.