[UPCOMING] -Really detailed Goverment RP-
This is the really detailed goverment RP, were the real government is.
In this RP we would take the regular government ; and improve it! We will have courts; voting; proper government jobs; vice presidents; etc.

JOBS

President:

Spoiler :
This job takes the laws proposed from the Judge and either accepts or denies them. He then proceeds to broadcast them. He will also decide the tax

Vice-President:

Spoiler :
This job is the presidents back-up. He will represent the president in meetings w/ citizens to corleone. The president controls this man during the meetings.

Presidential Advisor:

Spoiler :
This job is the president's right hand man. He advises him on laws, taxes, and stuff to tell the vice-president during meetings.

Judge: MagmaKnight

Spoiler :
This job decides laws to send to the president (were the president either say Yes, or no). He also is a Judge in the court where he will decide the amount of time (or fine) a person gets for committing a crime

Prison Operator:tyyy1997

Spoiler :
This job works in the prison, he operates all the bells and whistles in the jail. He must know how to operate the all the buttons in the control room of Nexus jail.

Prison Guard #1:

Spoiler :
This person will patrol the jail to make sure all the prisoners are kept feed and not causing trouble.

Prison Guard #2:

Spoiler :
This person will patrol the jail to make sure all the prisoners are kept feed and not causing trouble.

SRU Sargent:CorieTheNub

Spoiler :
This man commands the Strategical Response Units

Police Sergeant:Jarz

Spoiler :
This man commands the entire Police Force

Police Trainer:

Spoiler :
This man takes men that the Police Sergeant sends him and trains them to be the best officers they can be.

HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB:
Quote:How many hours on the server do you have?:
How many RP points do you have?:
Do you have a suit? If so which one?:
What job do you want?:
Why?:
Do you think you will do well?:
Name some RP's you've been in.:
Does RP stand for Rage-Punch?:

THIS WILL OCCUR ON JUNE 3 ON V2P
[Image: giphy.gif]
How many hours on the server do you have?: 81
How many RP points do you have?: 0
Do you have a suit? If so which one?: No
What job do you want?: Judge
Why?: I have always wanted to be part of a court RP and I believe that I could do well and make this a RP experience very close to a real life court experience. I have also played as president many times and know which laws are best to pass.
Do you think you will do well?: Yes, I believe I will do well.
Name some RP's you've been in.: I have been in a court RP once before but the defense pulled a gun and shoot everyone half way through. I was once in a hobo RP and a revolution RP. Both were quite minor RP experiences and weren't ones like this were you had to apply for the jobs.
Does RP stand for Rage-Punch?: No, it stands for RP.
(06-01-2013, 02:32 AM)MagmaKnight Wrote: How many hours on the server do you have?: 81
Why?: I have always wanted to be part of a court RP and I believe that I could do well and make this a RP experience very close to a real life court experience. I have also played as president many times and know which laws are best to pass.
Name some RP's you've been in.: I have been in a court RP once before but the defense pulled a gun and shoot everyone half way through. I was once in a hobo RP and a revolution RP. Both were quite minor RP experiences and weren't ones like this were you had to apply for the jobs.

Okay! Your the judge!
(06-01-2013, 03:28 AM)Greekin Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 02:32 AM)MagmaKnight Wrote: How many hours on the server do you have?: 81

Okay! Your the judge!
Great i'll try to buy a suit by the 3rd also can you give me the time that it will be at?
(06-01-2013, 03:50 AM)MagmaKnight Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 03:28 AM)Greekin Wrote:

Okay! Your the judge!
Great i'll try to buy a suit by the 3rd also can you give me the time that it will be at?

3PM EST
How many hours on the server do you have?: 70
Do you have a suit? If so which one?: The bald guy with a black suit and no tie.. Forgot the name, I look like hitman though.
What job do you want?: Prison Operator
Why?: It's awesome, I love being back there and watching the surveillance cameras and such.
Do you think you will do well?: Yes.
Name some RP's you've been in.: I've never had a serious part in any, I've only role-played along with a lot of them.. Like Vauld's dictator RP is probably my most recent.
Does RP stand for Rage-Punch?: No, it stand for role-play.
How many hours on the server do you have?: 450+
How many RP points do you have?: 2
Do you have a suit? If so which one?: Don't know the Names. One Girl, and an Old man
What job do you want?: Police Sergeant
Why?: Because i am a very good Police RPer, i know all the Police codes and i am good at keeping a team in shape
Do you think you will do well?: Yes, only the best for RP's
Name some RP's you've been in.: VaultRP, OilrigRP, IkeaRP, Bank Robbery RP.
Does RP stand for Rage-Punch?: no, Role-play.

3PM EST Is 8PM GMT
How many hours on the server do you have?: 420 (BLAZE IT!)
How many RP points do you have?: 3
Do you have a suit? If so which one?: Donator ran out
Why?: Well.. I am one of the most well informed persons on FL about Law Enforcement. I love Government RPs and would love to be in this one aswell.
Do you think you will do well?: Yeah.
Name some RP's you've been in.: NASA RP, Bank Robberies, G.L.A., Combine RP, DJ RP, Everything the Passive Clan has brought to FL really.
Does RP stand for Rage-Punch?: No. I mean yes... Yes it does... ...
(06-01-2013, 08:12 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: How many hours on the server do you have?: 450+
How many RP points do you have?: 2
Do you have a suit? If so which one?: Don't know the Names. One Girl, and an Old man
Why?: Because i am a very good Police RPer, i know all the Police codes and i am good at keeping a team in shape
Do you think you will do well?: Yes, only the best for RP's
Name some RP's you've been in.: VaultRP, OilrigRP, IkeaRP, Bank Robbery RP.
Does RP stand for Rage-Punch?: no, Role-play.

3PM EST Is 8PM GMT

Sorry, police Sergeant is taken by Jarz now, do you want SRU sergeant?

(06-01-2013, 07:16 PM)tyyy1997 Wrote: How many hours on the server do you have?: 70
Do you have a suit? If so which one?: The bald guy with a black suit and no tie.. Forgot the name, I look like hitman though.
What job do you want?: Prison Operator
Why?: It's awesome, I love being back there and watching the surveillance cameras and such.
Do you think you will do well?: Yes.
Name some RP's you've been in.: I've never had a serious part in any, I've only role-played along with a lot of them.. Like Vauld's dictator RP is probably my most recent.
Does RP stand for Rage-Punch?: No, it stand for role-play.
Ok! You got the job!

(06-01-2013, 10:09 PM)Jarz Wrote: How many hours on the server do you have?: 420 (BLAZE IT!)
How many RP points do you have?: 3
Do you have a suit? If so which one?: Donator ran out
Why?: Well.. I am one of the most well informed persons on FL about Law Enforcement. I love Government RPs and would love to be in this one aswell.
Do you think you will do well?: Yeah.
Name some RP's you've been in.: NASA RP, Bank Robberies, G.L.A., Combine RP, DJ RP, Everything the Passive Clan has brought to FL really.
Does RP stand for Rage-Punch?: No. I mean yes... Yes it does... ...

You got the job!
Glad to be aboard! What map will this take place on? I'll go in sandbox mode and make sure to familiarize myself with the controls even further.