unban request
Your name: kyle - (Steam friends name) gamerryan2k13

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:55665642- my friends

Banned by: narcotic

Reason: he was banned because I put a BR on him put that picture was from January so I would hope you could remove it as it was a little joke, pleas if you could.
Involved: no one else was there.

Why we should unban you: basically you should unban gamerryan2k13 as it was a little mess around and them photos were from when he was a noob and he didn't know how to play. So please can you consider unbanning him as its unfair you prolonged a three day one. He's a very intelligent player and he is now a good RP'er. He also was about to place down a keypad as we was recruiting for our clan. I took that photo on the sly, so he didn't prop block.
Wait, so you posted a BR on your friend because you got pictures of him breaking the rules?

Then he will still stay banned. It doesn't matter if it was a joke, if he broke the rules, he deserves the ban.
(05-30-2013, 05:53 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Wait, so you posted a BR on your friend because you got pictures of him breaking the rules?

Then he will still stay banned. It doesn't matter if it was a joke, if he broke the rules, he deserves the ban.

I was still building the door -_-
re-read the post please georgetheboy
Joke or not, rules were broken. It doesn't matter if he was "just about to" place the keypad, he didn't. He propblocked, he got banned. Plain and simple.
So basically I have been banned for building a recruitment centre for my clan ?
I have been banned by someone who took a picture of a door, didnt even show me building the base, there were also multiple entrances to the base such as the windows which also had fading doors and keypads / buttons on both sides.
I donated today but now im starting to feel as if I regret it, being banned for an unsufficient reason by someone who has unsufficient evidence, I feel asif fearless have stolen my money to be honest.

please reconsider

- gamerryan2k13
Terms of Service Wrote:5.0 Donations

5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access. We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.
(05-30-2013, 07:46 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
Terms of Service Wrote:5.0 Donations

5.4. Suspended access. If you are suspended from accessing our services, either permanently or temporarily as a disciplinary action, we will not issue a refund for any donations, nor will provide compensation for loss of access. We will not delay issuing suspensions to suit your requirements.

I'm not bothered about not having access, its having access taken off me by someone who has unsufficient evidence, so stop, re read all evidence for and against me.
Then why did you bring your donation up, if you're not bothered?
(05-30-2013, 08:28 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Then why did you bring your donation up, if you're not bothered?

Because I have right of speech maybe ?