Someway to kick people out of your car
Title of Suggestion:Someway to kick people out of your car

Description:Maybe adding a menu of some sorts that shows the people in your car with a button that is by there name that says "Kick" ( or something similar ) that would, kick them out of your car. (The car would be stationary and there would be a cool-down -10 seconds maybe?-)

Why:I have had it happen one to many times were I unlock my car and a minge jumps in, this would make it so you can easily kick them out.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Greekin's post:
  • Coupcunt
-support

I see where you are coming from its just I don't see it happening, sorry.
Not sure on this one. I am not going to state my support until it is discussed more.
Regards,
aviator
Honestly, theres alot of people that when the car is unlocked jump on into your car and dont leave... for that it would be useful, but im still a bit unsure about it
-/+support
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
+Support.

I don't see why not, solves the problem of minge-hopping into a car.
-support.
You would get people kicking people out into oncoming traffic
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, D0ctor
(05-30-2013, 09:31 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: -support.
You would get people kicking people out into oncoming traffic
Perhaps you could make it so it only works if the car is stationary? Would at least reduce this a little, Also maybe a timer to kick them out? So you kick them and the car must stay still for 10 seconds? would make it difficult to do what wood chopper said. If it is done some way like this then +support
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
+Support, good way to kick minges out of your car.
Well there would be also a tool for police/SRU to kick them out of car so you don't have to kill fearRPing minges .
But i don't see why not .
+Support
+Support.