NURCOTIC
Name of admin nurcotic!!

very harsh ban for something very little and i only just started playing this server!!
Sorry, we don't have a "nurcotic" on our staff. Also, where's your template, where's the evidence, and how is this abuse?
(05-29-2013, 09:51 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Sorry, we don't have a "nurcotic" on our staff. Also, where's your template, where's the evidence, and how is this abuse?

I don't me to be rude but you know who i am talking about narcotic is a very arrogant man i pm him and explaining that i am very sorry for what i did and all he has to say is "I don't care how sorry you are" i mean how arrogant is that
Call it what you want. You don't even take up an unban request, yet you want to come here and tell me how mistaken I am.
(05-29-2013, 10:35 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Call it what you want. You don't even take up an unban request, yet you want to come here and tell me how mistaken I am.

Even if i did do an unban request you wouldn't approve of it so there is no point i can't believe that i donated to this server and 2 days after im get banned for a silly mistake that i can guarantee wont happen again.
Donation doesn't give you the immunity. Where's the abuse?
(05-29-2013, 11:07 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Donation doesn't give you the immunity. Where's the abuse?

Is this how you repay someone who donates to the server to help keep it running.
(05-29-2013, 11:39 PM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 11:07 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Donation doesn't give you the immunity. Where's the abuse?

Is this how you repay someone who donates to the server to help keep it running.

We thank you for your donation, but you still need to follow the rules. As Narcotic said: Donating doesn't give you immunity
Have you read the rules for posting an abuse report?
(05-29-2013, 11:54 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 11:39 PM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote:

We thank you for your donation, but you still need to follow the rules. As Narcotic said: Donating doesn't give you immunity

I know that but i am just asking him nicely to rethink my ban because it was very tight that all i ask of him.