Fearless's Got Talant?
I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. But I have recently had an idea in to re-create the famous Britain's got talent and other derivatives of that. We will hopefully have 4 judges, who preferably would be admins,mods, or people with high hours or RP points. Then one presenter and of course the 'Acts'. They would need to be quite original in order to win the grand prize' Which currently i am still thinking upon, but it will likely be a large sum of money.

So if you would be interested in this possible event, please comment below.

If enough support is taken, i shall create an official event, and start building the stage.

Any suggestions, tweaks or improvements would be appreciated.

Thank you, and begin practising!

-Jon.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • D0ctor
Spelt "practising" wrong. It's spelt practicing
I like the idea, I remember I was in something similar to this a long time ago. I ended up winning the whole thing by putting myself in a box and pop out. I think you should make a go for it, and get a few judges Etc.
I can't really be there though.

(06-05-2013, 05:39 PM)Zoom Wrote: Spelt "practising" wrong. It's spelt practicing
At least have some respect.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • D0ctor, GRiiM, Jono
I got an act: Narc he does accents loads of em, they're good...they're awful but hilarious

Also if your looking for judges try some of the more exp players as admins are busy and might not be able to attend.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I am very experienced in RP, I only have ~151 or so hours, I have 2 RP points, and trust me, I am a good serious RPer. This looks like a fun thing to be in, I'd love to be a judge if it gets going.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Might be really fun, I have been in a couple in game and IRL. It is always something to bring everyone together on a fun passive level.
Sounds like a good idea, I will be more than happy to help should you require it! Just let me know if ya do.
Quote:Spelt "practising" wrong. It's spelt practicing

With all due respect, is that the best you could come up with? I made a single spelling mistake..It doesn't exactly make you a better person in being rather pedantic and cynical, over a stupid mistake.

But getting back on track-I have acknowledged there is potential in this idea, which also appears to have had similar events that have happened previously.

I will start creating a stage, however may need admin help, due to prop limit.

I was plannin' on having experienced judges, potentially four. Hopefully consisting of admins,mods or people with high rep in the community. We'll see though.

A official thread, and date shall be made in the next week or so.

Thank you for the support!

-Jon
A more fitting signature. 
i would love to see this happen and happy to somehow help you in the proces, give me a PM if you need my help for anything