Having Problems joining the server
Rainbow 
Im having problems joining the server. It's been fine until today. Dont know what to do. Help out please. Huh
Sp you get a error like "(name) times out" or something when you try join the server?
If you get a error please type it here Smile
(05-29-2013, 05:05 AM)Martin Wrote: Sp you get a error like "(name) times out" or something when you try join the server?

Don't know if I'm having the same thing but for me it says the servers up, but when i try and connect it acts like it doesn't exist! (long wait then failed after 4 tries)
(05-29-2013, 05:53 AM)TheDervourerofCheese Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 05:05 AM)Martin Wrote: -snip-

Don't know if I'm having the same thing but for me it says the servers up, but when i try and connect it acts like it doesn't exist! (long wait then failed after 4 tries)

Then the servers got the problem as they had before, but looks like servers full so you should be able to now, try connect and say if same happens again.
(05-29-2013, 05:05 AM)Martin Wrote: Sp you get a error like "(name) times out" or something when you try join the server?

I have this, I've been trying to connect for two hours and I time out every time..
(05-29-2013, 01:07 PM)Joshua X Wrote:

I have this, I've been trying to connect for two hours and I time out every time..
Try check your connection, possible you can try restart router.
Maybe it's your download speed of your internet that is wrong atm.

Another solution is to go and delete every addon, then start gmod and then try go join fearless (yes take some time to get throug download then) and see if it works. (After that add fearless addons)
I had this same problem last night.

At first it just say's connecting to the server, then after around a minute. You get this message ''connection failed after 4 tires''

I went a restarted my router, and then I got on fine without a problem.

Hope this helps.
(05-29-2013, 05:53 AM)TheDervourerofCheese Wrote:

Thats how it is for me!
Resolved?
Did you download all the maps?