[FL:RP] Daniel507 Unfair Ban
Your name: [FL:RP] Daniel507

Your ban ID: 32437

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Random Raiding

Involved: Some Rebels

Why we should unban you: It was not a random raid, the person inside had an warrant, which meant we had to get in there. If the person had a warrant we are allowed to raid it because we need to arrest that person. A Police Officer with the surname Dixon, said that he heard the contraband. So we got a warrant, the warrant was accepted. We then started to raid (me 2 Police officers and 2 more SRU), i got in then i got killed. Came on later and im banned?? Please understand why i am very annoyed.

Thanks

Dan

PS i really would love to be unbanned by 7:00 because i was supposed to be playing with my friends on FL then, Cheese
[Image: 2vvtdhy.png]

+Rep is appreciated. XD
Got killed and came back? NLR.
Once i got killed i did not come back for quite a while i guess. Once i got killed i protected nexus for around 15 mins and once it had been 15 mins i only came back to get my car.

+Rep is appreciated. XD
You responded to a call which lead to the base owner being raided and you death. Then you came back, this time with the SRU saying there was contraband in there. The rebel team all told you not to randomly raid and break NLR. You waited for them to open the gate for their members, ran into the base, then got killed by them for attempting to raid. Then you disconnected. After talking with both parties, and the president at the time, the warrant was old and from an issue over 15 minutes prior to your second invasion. When you raided the first time you had a reason, but seeing as all officers died in that raid, how would you be able to go back later and attempt to raid them for the exact same thing? On top of that you didn't raid, you ran through their door when they opened it, didn't even use proper entry. Anything else to add?
(05-29-2013, 06:09 AM)Jokhah Wrote: You responded to a call which lead to the base owner being raided and you death. Then you came back, this time with the SRU saying there was contraband in there. The rebel team all told you not to randomly raid and break NLR. You waited for them to open the gate for their members, ran into the base, then got killed by them for attempting to raid. Then you disconnected. After talking with both parties, and the president at the time, the warrant was old and from an issue over 15 minutes prior to your second invasion. When you raided the first time you had a reason, but seeing as all officers died in that raid, how would you be able to go back later and attempt to raid them for the exact same thing? On top of that you didn't raid, you ran through their door when they opened it, didn't even use proper entry. Anything else to add?

How did i break NLR? I didn't die there was only a 1st time which was when i raided. I did not raid again. I think you have the wrong person

+Rep is appreciated. XD
I'm going to give this one the benefit of the doubt. Removing ban from your record.