Unban request.
Your name: CowardAgent

Your ban ID: 32434

Banned by: [FL:M] Aviator

Reason: Backseat administration.

Why we should unban you:
I got ban about Backseat administration.
I dont know what is Backseat, but if I did something wrong I'm sorry.
I think i got ban beacause I arrested Man who did Prop push everything, and I help for him to dont got ban.
I just tried to arrest him beacasue he destroy the server, and Prop pushhed everything.
Now I know I cant arrest pepole who do prop pushhed - I promise I will dont it again.
I have 1 question - I bulid gate for President in the Singleplayer with Advanch Duplicator, when I tried to spawn this in your server I see only Server prop, not my private prop, how can I spawn my private prop?
Hello.

May I remind you of board rules which states bans for 24 hours or less can not be appealed.

I will remind you of the rules, which you should have read and is on the screen every time you connect.

Rules Wrote:If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

I was online at the time and the @ command should have been used to state that there was a prop-pusher in the city. One member did use the @ command and I teleported to the offender handcuffed and you issuing a warrant for his arrest, with the reason 'prop-pushing'. That is backseat administration as you can not arrest someone for breaking the rules. If you know you can't arrest someone for prop-pushing, why did you do it?

The ban shall stay unless an administrator or higher thinks otherwise.
Regards,
aviator
(05-28-2013, 12:20 PM)Aviator Wrote: Hello.

May I remind you of board rules which states bans for 24 hours or less can not be appealed.

I will remind you of the rules, which you should have read and is on the screen every time you connect.

Rules Wrote:If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.

I was online at the time and the @ command should have been used to state that there was a prop-pusher in the city. One member did use the @ command and I teleported to the offender handcuffed and you issuing a warrant for his arrest, with the reason 'prop-pushing'. That is backseat administration as you can not arrest someone for breaking the rules. If you know you can't arrest someone for prop-pushing, why did you do it?

The ban shall stay unless an administrator or higher thinks otherwise.
First, I didnt know you Admin.
Second, I really didnt know I cant arrest someone break the rules, I just think that the reason.
If I was know this rule, I didnt do it.
You arrest people who commit RP crimes.