Im back! :D
Hello,
you may have no clue who the heck I am well im Jacob I used to play on this server a lot and I was quite active on the forums making some photoshop stuff and things like that.

I have got a new steam name; which is Dinosaur Jacob.
Just so you can say hi if you see me in game.

I was gone because I wanted a break from gmod so I played hitman assassin's creed 3 bf3 cs go cs s well a lot of different games back when I played on fearless, I had a crappy laptop that struggled playing gmod but now I got a new one.

The Specs: Novatech Elite N1535 - 15.6" Intel i7 3630 Mobile Processor - 8GB DDR3 Memory - 750GB Hybrid SSD - DVD Writer - Intel HM76 Chipset - NVIDIA GT650M Graphics

it can run most games on high graphics the only game it can't do well with is crysis 3 but that game is demanding.

So hi guys, it will be nice to see some new chaps.
<3
Hello and welcome back to Fearless! Have fun!
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • Jacobs
(05-27-2013, 04:49 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Hello and welcome back to Fearless! Have fun!

Thanks to tell you a funny story I used have like 500 thousand and a banshee but I gave it away because I thought I would never come back.

But here I am Cheese and im happy!
hello and welcome back Jacob. i've never sen you before when did you leave fearless?
i'll hope to see you ingame! have fun on fearless
(05-27-2013, 05:19 PM)Martin Wrote: hello and welcome back Jacob. i've never sen you before when did you leave fearless?
i'll hope to see you ingame! have fun on fearless

Well martin I think I left 2012 December or 2013 jan can't remember.

But theres nothing wrong with new stuff Hi There im Jacob!
Cheese
Welcome back!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Jacobs
Welcome back Jacob!

I don't think i have ever met you, but you did mention that you left during the winter and this was the time that i joined fearless which may explain why i have never met you.

I hope that you have a good time back at fearless, and i hope to see you on the servers soon.
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Jacobs
Thanks guys!
Welcome back to Fearless. Good to see another RPer return!
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Jacobs
Welcome back, Jacob! Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Jacobs