FLRPR Fearless RP Radio
This is the last DJ aplication Remider, if no apps come through I am doing this suggestion - http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=3618
I doubt making it so anyone can DJ will make it get any listeners...
It'll just be trolololol playing constantly, not to mention if someone who disliked the community got a hold of it.
(07-04-2011, 02:20 PM)Storm Wrote: I doubt making it so anyone can DJ will make it get any listeners...
It'll just be trolololol playing constantly, not to mention if someone who disliked the community got a hold of it.

I have control over who plays, much like the Gmod server, If thats what happens then I just kick them off the stream. Im also gona give some people I trust the credentials to the actual server so they can kick people off and such.
Okay we could use some DJ's do you think you are the right person to pick?, then fill out the application today! Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Maybe you shouldn't be playing Hardcore stuff. It's really just "BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM", no offense. I doubt many people like it (except for Nudelholz and Co.)

Also, edit the OP, it says that the applications are closed.
Idea
(05-28-2011, 11:06 AM)dryblood321 Wrote: Whats the quality like?
Its pretty good a 9 on a 0-10 Cheese

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
So uhm... Why can I only hear like 32 seconds on the Radio? It plays 32 seconds and then it pauses making me click again.... Thats kind of annoying! :-D
Because im trying to figure something out Thinking So sorry for the problems.
We will be up and running in a few days with more djs :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Changes being made to the Radio.

New thread to be Made.

Closed.