Unban Me Please
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Uzi

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 32334

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Johkah

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
RDM, Random hostaging.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) [FL:RP] John CutieCalliope

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Okay so john recorded it because stuff like this happens often, We like to be safe.

She was typing random codes on our keypad next to the Lake and then ran away to the dock, John said we are allowed to hostage her for being to close and guessing the keypad codes, I looked and saw it was legit.

We then Hostage roped her and demanded 5 Chinese but she ran away at gun point which was breaking FearRP. I think the ban was just some sort of misunderstanding as we have the video and did nothing wrong.

Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSgM9PnnR...e=youtu.be
It seemed like a legit reason to be hostaged. I feel like the gun was jumped too quickly. Not anyone's fault, but it looks to me like the chef did indeed break FearRP and they didn't do anything wrong. Now I'm not saying the chef should be banned, but like I said, the gun shouldn't have been jumped, and the ban should have waited until the video was up at least.

Anyways, that's my opinion. Have fun!
(05-27-2013, 04:33 AM)Uzi Wrote: Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] Uzi

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 32334

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Johkah

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
RDM, Random hostaging.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) [FL:RP] John CutieCalliope

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Okay so john recorded it because stuff like this happens often, We like to be safe.

She was typing random codes on our keypad next to the Lake and then ran away to the dock, John said we are allowed to hostage her for being to close and guessing the keypad codes, I looked and saw it was legit.

We then Hostage roped her and demanded 5 Chinese but she ran away at gun point which was breaking FearRP. I think the ban was just some sort of misunderstanding as we have the video and did nothing wrong.

Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSgM9PnnR...e=youtu.be
Your video shows the hostage situation at the docks. No signs of any keypad. I investigated the situation, the house owned by your group was the one that can be seen in the distance near the middle of the lake. Exactly as I warned you about before. Also, the player didn't break rules. Fear RP doesn't apply if you do not keep a weapon pointed on the person. You turned, she ran. Anything else to add involving the reason behind this attack? Lets not forget you had a main base at MTL in the Industrial sector, also no where near where this hostaging took place.
(05-27-2013, 05:19 AM)Jokhah Wrote: Your video shows the hostage situation at the docks. No signs of any keypad. I investigated the situation, the house owned by your group was the one that can be seen in the distance near the middle of the lake. Exactly as I warned you about before. Also, the player didn't break rules. Fear RP doesn't apply if you do not keep a weapon pointed on the person. You turned, she ran. Anything else to add involving the reason behind this attack? Lets not forget you had a main base at MTL in the Industrial sector, also no where near where this hostaging took place.

Yes but John kept the gun on her right after she ran my gun was pointing away but you can see his crosshairs on it.

Also I had 2 bases there is nothing in the rules saying I can't do that, she had no proof of me random hostaging her I sadly didn't get the keypad footage. You never warned me instead you went Undercover as that other account trying to make me admit something I never did, I didn't admit and next thing I knew I got banned

The house that I owned was the one RIGHT next to the situation and I started recording soon. She doesn't have any proof that she didn't use my keypad either nor does anyone else.

Also I want to add that the reason there was no keypads anymore on the house that we had, which was NOT the one in the distance we removed everything because she was messing with it right when we were using remover as we decided to just keep our main MTL base.
Well actually she ran and IRL you would be scared. I contacted sole. joka plus you didnt talk to us.You abused admin privileges by no showing that your a admin. She has no proof.
[Image: dVVCKiG.png]
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
(05-27-2013, 05:26 AM)kixs Wrote: Well actually she ran and IRL you would be scared. I contacted sole. joka plus you didnt talk to us.You abused admin privileges by no showing that your a admin. She has no proof.

No need to contact SoulRipper. Jokhah did indeed not abuse his powers, you violated the rules and got suspended.
A likely story, Uzi. Too bad for you that lying to me isn't going to work. I had several reports of your activity, investigated the situation, listened to you conversation with your friends and talked to the two that didn't get banned about it after I was done dealing with you.

As for you John, 1, this isn't your unban request, post in your own please. 2, I don't care who you contacted, me doing my job and issuing punishment isn't an abuse case. I didn't use any tactic that isn't provided to me and though I could have taken the time to listen to whatever story you came up with, there is no rule stating I have to talk to you at all or issue you any warning. Fact is, rulebreaking when you THINK an admin isn't online doesn't make it okay.

If you feel I abused, make an abuse thread, provide evidence, and don't forget to use the template when you do.

Anything else to add to this case before I decide?
(05-27-2013, 05:31 AM)Jokhah Wrote: A likely story, Uzi. Too bad for you that lying to me isn't going to work. I had several reports of your activity, investigated the situation, listened to you conversation with your friends and talked to the two that didn't get banned about it after I was done dealing with you.

As for you John, 1, this isn't your unban request, post in your own please. 2, I don't care who you contacted, me doing my job and issuing punishment isn't an abuse case. I didn't use any tactic that isn't provided to me and though I could have taken the time to listen to whatever story you came up with, there is no rule stating I have to talk to you at all or issue you any warning. Fact is, rulebreaking when you THINK an admin isn't online doesn't make it okay.

If you feel I abused, make an abuse thread, provide evidence, and don't forget to use the template when you do.

I just wanted to know where is this proof that I did this? I never lied to anyone and this is 100% legit.

This is pretty funny.
(05-27-2013, 05:31 AM)Jokhah Wrote: A likely story, Uzi. Too bad for you that lying to me isn't going to work. I had several reports of your activity, investigated the situation, listened to you conversation with your friends and talked to the two that didn't get banned about it after I was done dealing with you.

Yes,First of you should be able to chose this sence you banned us, i know your on her side it obvious and it would show you teleported to us how would you here what we said?
[Image: dVVCKiG.png]
Kind Regards,
Kixsâ„¢
I like the fact you are convinced you know how our administrator mod works on the servers and are using it as an argument...