Police Raiding without warrant then RDM
Name of player: (Not a Mod) Sanddude, -natioN

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28842089, STEAM_0:0:45648695

Time in GMT: 00:30

Server: v33x

Summary: Police raiding without warrant, then RDM after trying to explain to them, then multiple killing when trying to retrieve their names for this incident report.

Evidence: I had contra locked up in my house. Police came to my door and demanded they come in to search, saying they had a permit. I checked the recent chat logs, and saw no such notice from the president so I started to explain they did not have a warrant for searching me, so one of them shot me to death and the proceeded to raid. I went over to get their names, and they shot me on sight, each time I said on mic I wasn't going to interrupt them, I was just going to take down their names, they shot me.

(Not a Mod) Sanddude was testified against by [unassigned] (STEAM_0:1:4996818
), (who also accused snoo and natioN for RDMing later, and was present at the time of this 'raid') when I was asking around for other information on the incident after I got killed and failed to retrieve names.

I ran into -natioN later on while writing this, and recognised his Description and voice accent as one of the two who was there. A player by the name of chris.fog (STEAM_0:0:66073351) followed them after they left and found where they were, and testified against -natioN.

I have, however, compiled a list of all the police who were on at the time, as I took a screenshot of the police roster after it happened, and if you check who I was killed by around that time, you'll get a definite name.

[WCS] Shadow
justinh416
TheCahoots
(Not a Mod) sanddude - Confessed by other RDMed player
snoo
-natioN

I know this is less than ideal, but I don't know much much more helpful I can be. I got maybe five seconds before being shot and didn't catch their names (They're in dark blue, too, the usernames, so kinda hard to see, and I wasn't expecting to be shot so I never paid attention before they shot me at my door.)

Thanks. Sorry the info couldn't be any more precise.
You need actual video or image evidence
It was completely unexpected, and I don't record every game I play... I don't even have the means to record video of my games. I was dead before I could take a photo.
Logs support your story, approved.